Remove this ad

#81 [url]

Sep 27 11 9:05 PM

Hmm I don't think it will run on a Mac (unless you are running a Windows emulator?!).  They are also here: [url] You can copy and paste or drag and drop as needed. We are working on a way to make them available to everyone more easily but it's still a work in progress [image]

-deeyem

Yep...just tried it and it doesn't work.  No worries though, as you say, I can always drag and drop.  I really like them and just wanted to start adding them in to my posts.  

Thanks
Tim

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad

#84 [url]

Sep 28 11 7:37 PM

Yes Tim, ditch it and buy a PC [image]

-tjm160

Never again will we own a PC...once you go Mac you will never go back.   I worked with pc's all my working career and once I retired we went with a Mac because they are awesome computing machines.  We also own an IPAD, IPOD X2, and and IPHONE so we have been truly assimilated into the Apple core...resistance is futile.... 

Retired    Retired   

#85 [url]

Sep 28 11 8:05 PM

Haha, yes for simple HOME use Apple's great, so long as one thinks it's perfectly acceptable to lock you into using only their products and hand over your credit card details before you can even start using the things.  Mmmm, wonder what would have happened if Microsoft had tried that   Oh and did I mention more than double the cost of an equivalent PC/Notebook, great let's all get one

Retired    Retired   

#88 [url]

Sep 28 11 8:38 PM

Haha, yes for simple HOME use Apple's great, so long as one thinks it's perfectly acceptable to lock you into using only their products and hand over your credit card details before you can even start using the things.  Mmmm, wonder what would have happened if Microsoft had tried that [image]  Oh and did I mention more than double the cost of an equivalent PC/Notebook, great let's all get one [image]

-tjm160

...all true...but for ease of use, no worry about virus death, and never locking up, I will gladly pay a little bit more and we all are subject to the whims of the computer geeks, I mean companies

Retired    Retired   

#89 [url]

Sep 28 11 8:40 PM

Fight, fight, fight ......[image]

-deeyem

nah, this is one of those arguments like coke vs pepsi...you will never convince the other side that they are wrong nor do I care too

Viva la difference!

Oh, and I wil take that 5 pound bet on Tim...

Retired    Retired   

#90 [url]

Sep 28 11 8:40 PM

I'm sure I'm in a minority of one on this site.  But I'm glad to say that the only apple product I own, is a nice home made pie in the fridgegrin

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad

#92 [url]

Sep 28 11 8:50 PM

Good for you Tim, resistance is indeed futile, you should see the Apple product roadmap:

For him

For her

For when you find that special someone

Storage for Apple products

For when you get your Apple products out of storage

Retired    Retired   

#95 [url]

Sep 28 11 8:55 PM

love those picture lol very good. I have an ipod which I love. My friend has a mac and it is very good. I was converted when I used it. Trouble is I cant convert my bank account to go with it haha. Have to keep my old PC going for as long as possiblesadgrin

smoke me a kipper, i'll be back for breakfast!!!

Retired    Retired   

#96 [url]

Sep 28 11 9:12 PM

Classic...glad to see that humor triumphs over all!!!  I in no way intended to get into a showdown defending either Apple or PC products...and now for something completely different...

Retired    Retired   

#98 [url]

Sep 28 11 10:32 PM

lol no worries Tim, I can be a little too serious at times, thanks for keeping it light hearted [image]p.s. I work for Dell [image]

-tjm160

Same to you...no worries.  Can be fun sometimes just being contrary as long as it doesn't get out of hand. Dell is a great company, good on you for sticking up for your product!  Now who do we go to to collect that 5 pounds

Retired    Retired   

#100 [url]

Sep 28 11 10:39 PM

Well, I've got 5lb you can gladly have Tim[image]

-tjm160

LOL...but with shipping prices as they are it would cost more that the fiver just to send it

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Retired

Retired

bbcode help