Lead

Jan 8 13 5:13 PM

Tags : :

In a recent thread I mentioned that I would like to put together a Blackhawk squadron all dressed in the WWII era "Black Knights" uniform, so I've added two more of these uniforms to the collection.  From left to right  Staniaslau (new) , Blackhawk, Chuck and Andre (new)... 

The Blackhawk figure is the basic figure that comes with the set while the remaining three figures are all GI Joe Classic Collection era figures that all bore an excellent resemblance to Stanislau, Andre and Chuck.  

Having allocated the "Black Knight" uniforms to the Andre and Stanislau figures, that left me with two spare Blackhawk basic figures, which enabled me to display all the variations of the uniforms in the set on Blackhawk figures...

The squadron assembled...

Only Olaf (far right) and Hans (far right) left to complete the original Blackhawk saquadron in the  "Black Knights" uniforms...

Would like to put these together using GI Joe figures, but Hans will be a challenge to match up with a Joe headsculpt.  However not half the challenge that will be presented if I choose to put together a Lady Blackhawk figure...