Remove this ad

#201 [url]

Jun 11 13 8:00 PM

Thanks again Mike and Jess for organising a great day.

-zulu1

My pleasure.  It's not difficult to organise and it's not expensive to hire the hall, so I'm sure we will do it again next year as long as there's interest.  I really loved the atmosphere this year.  As has been said before, it's become a very friendly and relaxed event, with very much the feel of a club meet and an enjoyable social occasion as much as a chance to go VAM shopping.  I loved it and thanks so much to everyone who came.

Sorry I was unable to come. 

-thehandofbob

That was a shame Bob.  We missed you, but hopefully we might see you next time.

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad

#202 [url]

Jun 11 13 8:40 PM

Does it make sense to post my pictures ? Many of them are almost the same as the ones you already saw here. I have some pics of the VAME members and some pics of the WWII days. But I have so many pics that it's hard to choose.

Would you like to see them ?

Retired    Retired   

#204 [url]

Jun 11 13 9:15 PM

Does it make sense to post my pictures ? Many of them are almost the same as the ones you already saw here. I have some pics of the VAME members and some pics of the WWII days. But I have so many pics that it's hard to choose.
Would you like to see them ?

-fuzzhead_tom

Yes, of course!  We love pics Tom! 

Retired    Retired   

#206 [url]

Jun 11 13 10:45 PM

Terrific day, great to meet everyone again and meet some new facessmile.  Got loads of bargains and some freebie'sgrin. Thanks every one.
The star of the show for me was Iain's fire engine  absolutely fantastic mate. 
Its been a rushed week end and I have some catching up to do. especially in the sleep department. 
Hope to meet you all again next year.

Retired    Retired   

#207 [url]

Jun 11 13 10:51 PM

I didn't take any pics on the day, but my son Turner did and I think he did very well  
So here's VAME Day as seen through the eyes of a 7 year old...........

Fuzzhead Tom, Dadsarmy, Deeyem (and Jess) Notice how everyone's smiling as it's a little kid with the camera

Our founder who looks even bigger when photographed from an altitude of four feet

That balcony in the background is just crying out for an Action man zip wire  Next year please...........

Retired    Retired   

#210 [url]

Jun 12 13 12:08 AM

Thanks Mike I'll let him know.  

A few more I've downloaded, he would have taken a lot more if I'd remembered to charge his camera.

Daz's tray would be a great way to organise your spares.  Excellent idea....

And for anyone who didn't get to meet the photographer, here he is...............................

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad

#212 [url]

Jun 12 13 2:29 AM

opps busted [image]

-dadsarmys71

That's my last shred of dignity gone then ... 

And for anyone who didn't get to meet the photographer, here he is...............................devil);">

-action_mat

Awwww, he looks just like his dad 

That balcony in the background is just crying out for an Action man zip wiredevil); background-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); color: rgb(135, 124, 89); font-family: Arial; font-size: 16px; line-height: 20px;">  Next year please...........grin); background-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); color: rgb(135, 124, 89); font-family: Arial; font-size: 16px; line-height: 20px;">

-action_mat

Why didn't I think of that ?!

Retired    Retired   

#216 [url]

Jun 13 13 1:06 PM

has any one spotted that THIS IS A TRUE ACTION MAN SHOW .....  as there no dragon  or any other action figure stuff......... IT'S ALL ACTION MAN STUFF........

so not only way it a VAME MEET  . its an !! ACTION MAN VAME MEET .!!..

as there a cupl of odd figure's of dragon an that   but NO stalls selling just dragon or any other copys of action men ...

..true action man show .. it

Retired    Retired   

#219 [url]

Jul 6 13 9:51 AM

hi to all members and some off the dump .

iv been told about these  two sad individuals calling our members and  every single person at the vame meet !!! a room full of No.1s!!!
 every  member and some are members of the (just call it )
 THE DUMP  
..as im not going to name the site on here
 The people at the vame meet will never be ....No1s...  every one of them a fantastic  person  and a pleasure to have met  every single one of them .
 the VAME meet was a fantastic day and everyone had a fantastic day  NO one ever has to feel they need to  post on  the VAME  they do it because they want to as they are members of the best action man site there  is on the net 

Retired    Retired   

#220 [url]

Jul 6 13 10:30 AM

oh well Iain. don't let it bother you. I've heard that site is going really downhill anyway and most of the vintage collectors have moved on are not interested. I've seen some of the recent posts/pics and there sure are some wackos over there that are into some strange areas of collecting 1/6th figures.

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Retired

Retired

bbcode help