Remove this ad

#221 [url]

Jul 6 13 1:00 PM

Are someones gums blazing again?  I had a great time and so did my son and so will everyone who makes it next year.  Put it in your diaries because we won't be flogging it to death six months before the event with endless bumps and pointless updates.  We'd rather post VAM

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad

#224 [url]

Jul 6 13 10:37 PM

I had a fantastic day as well and I am very proud that I took part. I will be there next year
We could treble the size of the hall and fill it with mam, sideshow, dragon stuff.  or invite top price dealers. But its A free Vintage Action Man meet, for people that like Palitoy and early Hasbro 1964 to 1984 or rereleased issue's. Its what the whole forum is about.  
I am so happy to hear its talked about on other forums and people go to the trouble of sending Photos via PM's lol lol lol .  as for the customs bump away choppy  .

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad

#225 [url]

Jul 7 13 9:28 AM

I had a great day as well - not 'great compared to any other event', just a great day. As has been mentioned before - it was a club swap-meet for members to meet-up and chat and find vintage items, not a commercial show. Have to wonder why some people feel the need to try and put other people down in that way rather than just getting on with what they enjoy.

Retired    Retired   

#226 [url]

Jul 7 13 1:54 PM

Agreed.  I really enjoyed it this year, too, largely because it's become a very relaxed social event as well as having a really jaw-dropping choice of quality vintage Action Man (and Tommy Gunn) on offer.  The bigger hall works well (the 1st one was admittedly a bit cramped but in my defence I didn't know if anyone would turn up for the first one).  As long as members support the event, I'm happy to organise it.

Retired    Retired   

#227 [url]

Jul 7 13 3:20 PM

i  agree . 
                it just goes to show  how bad the DUMP  is when the members have to keep PM in them 2 clowns to tell them !!! oo look whats on the vame..  ooo look what they are doing on the vame .the vame doing this !!   . then again they have to keep telling every one and these two clowns  AS THIS IS HOW THE VAME IS THE BEST ... as for the offer to join there site .......... i'd rather shove wasp's up my arse ..than even have anything to do with them two ever again......

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Retired

Retired

bbcode help