Remove this ad

#41 [url]

May 11 13 10:45 PM

one of the best things i find with the VAME meets are the fact that it never over run with every tom dick and harry ..its all ways full but never squashed with ppl trying to grab all the bargains to flog on ebay .. as its a VAME  meet and its mostly VAME  guys and girls  .. you take a load of cash with you and still come home with cash and tons of vam ..due to not having to pay pumped up prices ..and all the sellers sell there goods at fab prices .... the other shows iv been to  you have to get in there grab everything pay it and then look around   with the VAME meets you look chat and then you find bits and pay  its so relaxed  its wonderful.........you wont be disappointed .... and dont for get to take loads of pics and let every one know who you are .. 

-dadsarmys71

and don't forget its FREE Entry, Gratis,  zilch 

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad

#47 [url]

May 13 13 11:45 AM

I'll make a couple of helmets to bring on the day, if anyone has any requests (bike grips, cap badges etc), let me know.   I'm not making bits to post anymore but I'll make time to do some for the VAME meet.

Retired    Retired   

#50 [url]

May 14 13 4:51 PM

I hate to inform you guys, but I'm not gonna be able to make it.  I have a wedding I need to go to  I know where I'd rather be for sure!!!!

Just my luck! 

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad

#53 [url]

May 14 13 9:57 PM

I hate to inform you guys, but I'm not gonna be able to make it.  I have a wedding I need to go to [image] I know where I'd rather be for sure!!!!Just my luck! [image]

-para1974

oooooooooo NO ... .. as i wanted you to see the finished item b4 every one else ...booger ill have to send you some pics b4 it goes to the VAME MEET ................

Retired    Retired   

#60 [url]

May 17 13 4:56 PM

hi m8 ... looks like ill be driving up ... if no one helps out  ill pick you up .   as im going to be going that way ...  hows that .. 

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Retired

Retired

bbcode help