Welcome Billy_boy

Hello Billy and welcome to VAME

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#5 [url]

Jun 1 13 10:21 PM

Hi Guys

Thanks for the warm welcome. I've been into Action Man since being a kid and I still have my original 4 figures from way back then (1960's - 70's). I actually didn't know (then 2000) that I still had them until I found a box my Mum had put away from when I left home to join the workforce in 1981. Two of the  figures, a German and American soldier had a particularly hard life and I found on the internet the 'GI Joe/Action Man Medic' (Sandbox site no longer active) where I shipped them off for some "medical treatment". Low and behold when they were returned they were back to active duty status and both furnished with Purple heart medals! That's my story and I've been "collecting" ever since. I joined you guys in the hope to learn a few things and possibly to add some pieces to my collection. My principal collection though is in 1/6th scale motorcycles and with AM I mainly collect the military figures with an interest in Scottish and customisation of figures.

I look forward to posting with you all over the coming months.

Kind regards

Bill Boy

Retired    Retired   

#6 [url]

Jun 1 13 11:19 PM

Great to know more about you Bill Boy and I look forward to seeing your collection.
Do you customise the bikes or buy them?

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

Jun 3 13 2:42 PM

hi welcome from me and   we love to see some pics .. and they sound fantastic ..

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Retired

Retired

bbcode help