Remove this ad

Lead

Jun 26 13 7:04 PM

Tags : :

Hi guys just wondered if anyone could help. I want to know if the beret for a 1st issue BPs  EEs is the same as the last issue one, also same with the scarf and rifle.

Cheers Jason

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Jun 28 13 12:37 PM

The earliest SLR has small pips for the strap to clip to but they got bigger later although I'm not sure exactly when but I think it was before the eagle eyes came in. I'm sure there is some difference at the barrel end on later issues too but can't think what.

The Scarf definitely differs throughout starting with a quite thick, ribbed lengthwise version and ending with a very thin, plain and shiny example.

The beret is the same throughout but sometimes you will find that they are a dull black rather than the usual shiny version but I think these are probably the earlier, pre eagle eye issue.

Retired    Retired   

#4 [url]

Jun 28 13 3:49 PM

No problem. The trousers differ too, going from plain green with side pocket, then camo and then the very last issue had those really bright green camo ones. This last version also had a thin, shiny jumper like the scarf mentioned in my first post and the last issue ankle boots.

Retired    Retired   
Retired

Retired

bbcode help