Remove this ad

Lead

Jul 27 13 1:24 AM

Tags : :

Hi guys,I am thinking of buying that boxed Action man horse on ebay for my western set but its black.I think it would be ok as it seems to be the best around.pretty pricey though.what do the members think about this horse.

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Jul 27 13 9:05 AM

Hi guys,I am thinking of buying that boxed Action man horse on ebay for my western set but its black.I think it would be ok as it seems to be the best around.pretty pricey though.what do the members think about this horse.

-anthonypeters70

Can you post the link?

I'd hold out for the correct horse unless it's cheap.  Did you particularly want a boxed one?

Retired    Retired   

#3 [url]

Jul 27 13 9:45 AM

hi,not sure how to post the link.its on ebay uk.boxed brown charger but with the cerimonial horse inside.

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad

#5 [url]

Jul 27 13 10:47 AM

That might not be a bad price for a boxed horse in good condition, but it's a lot to pay if you just want a loose one to display a figure, especially as it's the wrong colour (even if it is a factory variation).

This one is well used, but it includes the dressed figure and at least it has the correct horse:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/vintage-action-man-BOXED-CAVALRY-BROWN-CHARGER-7TH-CAVALRY-DOLL-VINTAGE-/221250132732?pt=UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item3383891afc

Still a lot of money though.  The loose brown horse on its own usually sells for around £20, but often bits of the tack are missing and they are hard to find in the correct colour.

Retired    Retired   

#6 [url]

Jul 30 13 10:25 AM

hi i have done the same thing as you wont the lone ranger hubly horses or the johnny west ones work and you can buy the saddles tack repro off ebay kolier collectables repo  i think in the US thay sell the saddles tack for $16 bucks with shipp worldwide about $30 bucks but i got a brown vam horse and got  the brown action girl saddle with brown tack for my mounty no ceramonial crome bits looks good and cots sells vam repro stirrups i painted mine brass    hope this helps 

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Retired

Retired

bbcode help