Remove this ad

Lead

Jul 28 13 3:08 PM

Tags : :

According to my trusty VAME calendar it's Daz' birthday today.

Hope you're having a good one Daz! 

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#5 [url]

Jul 28 13 10:31 PM

Many happy returns Daz I hope you've had a great day.

happy Bday Dazza. At least Im not the only one who never gets VAM on his Bday. Just buy yourself a present mate.

-v8mikey

Mrs Daz drove to the VAME meet from Ireland and operated a stall all day  That's a great relationship, no extra VAM pressures required

Retired    Retired   

#8 [url]

Jul 29 13 10:27 PM

Thanks Chaps. I must have had a good day as my head was throbbing this morning.
 still no VAM but to be honest unless I point at something non of my family would have a clue. It would be very difficult to smile when unwrapping a Knock off.

Retired    Retired   

#10 [url]

Jul 29 13 11:17 PM

It was my birthday as well on the 28th didn't have any Vame had a few Marx bits for my collection but the best bit was I ended up in Aand E I fell out my attic and the worst bit was I was sober and in bed by 10 30 with a knackered ankle ,bad back and buggered shoulder a birthday to remember but for all the wrong reasons lol

Retired    Retired   

#13 [url]

Jul 30 13 12:49 AM

It was my birthday as well on the 28th didn't have any Vame had a few Marx bits for my collection but the best bit was I ended up in Aand E I fell out my attic and the worst bit was I was sober [image]and in bed by 10 30 with a knackered ankle ,bad back and buggered shoulder a birthday to remember but for all the wrong reasons lol

-tommygunn900

you do all that sober .. i want to party with you  just think what you get up to drunk ..  i wont for get your birthday next year m8   im booking you for the night out  LOL. 

tell the mrs to pop the lap top on you good leg and buy some vam off ebay  that cheer you up .. and hope you get better soon  iain 

Retired    Retired   
Retired

Retired

bbcode help