Remove this ad

Lead

Aug 7 13 3:29 AM

Tags : :

Recently took delivery of a load of nekkid 40th guys, so I had  a quick trawl through the spares box to what I could kit some of them out in.

First up was this guy.  I really like the peaked cap of the basic Action Soldier but it doesn't get used nearly enough, so I 'bashed this Army Base Gate House Guard/  All Hasbro/Palitoy kit except for the pencil which is Cotswold...

Next up a British Army Officer.  This was a rethink of a 'bash I did a couple of years back that I wasn't happy with and scrapped.  All Hasbro/Palitoy kit...

A Navy Attack guy dressed for cold weather watch.  All Hasbro/Palitoy kit apart from the t-shirt and the pea coat, both by Cotswold...

A Maintenance Man.  All Hasbro/Palitoy/Geyper (the overalls) kit apart from the t-shirt and belt which are Cotswold.  I think looking at this photo I can lose the belt...

Next the first of two Adventure Team kitbashes.  I call this one Far East Mission.  All Hasbro/Palitoy kit...

The second A Team guy.  This one I call Adventure Team Field Agent.  All Hasbro/Palito kit except for the shades which are of unknown origin...

Finally, while rooting through the spares box I suddenly realised I had all of the kit to put together a repro of the Adventures of GI Joe Land Adventurer basic figure. A partner for my AOGIJ Aquanaut and Talking Astronaut...

Finally, the group shot...

I love my spares box!  

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#5 [url]

Aug 8 13 7:41 AM

Great kit bash Pauley, I have a feeling the chaps in the last pic could burst into song at any moment.
wink

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad

#7 [url]

Aug 8 13 11:31 PM

Great kit bash Pauley, I have a feeling the chaps in thelast pic could burst into song at any moment. [image]

-delta2

I scrolled up expecting to see Mounties

Great collection of bashes, Pauley

Retired    Retired   

#10 [url]

Aug 15 13 11:24 AM

Fabulous stuff. Love all your bashes. They make a very impressive collection.

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Retired

Retired

bbcode help