Remove this ad

Lead

Sep 4 13 2:39 AM

Tags : :

Here you go, some nice lovely minty carded TOLTOYS card's. I have 7 now. Cost a bit, but what the hell. All the top shelf chaps are TOLOTYS, the basic in the middle being my childhood number 2. Also got a job lot including a stromtrooper outfit on the way which I scored for about 20 quid in Pommy dosh. Its been a good week.

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#8 [url]

Sep 5 13 2:06 AM

LOL, yes they were. I wondered why the early bidder never put em up, guess it was you. Don't worry, I've done that a few times too. Still cost me about $60 for the 4. Anything Toltoys I will bid on, I did get piped on the SAS M-16 which went for $25 alone.

Not bidding on the 2 choppers are you?

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad

#9 [url]

Sep 5 13 4:25 AM

Bugger. I missed he lot. Had to rush out and forgot to up the bids. 
I just purchased an early Toltoys figure box from NZ the other day.

No not me bidding on choppers. I already have plenty of those.

Retired    Retired   

#11 [url]

Sep 5 13 11:46 AM

The box was originally on Ebay some time ago but didn't sell as it was advertised with a KO figure and priced way too high. It was recently sold to me privately. I had never seen one like it before with Toltoys on it.

As for choppers I've got all Minty complete examples of the Army copter, yellow AT GI JOE copter, SAS copter, and a boxed unopened capture copter. I'm trying to complete the Assault copter now. just missing a few parts. I've had another 2 army and AT copters in the past aswell but sold them. I've still got half a capture copter which will be going soon too.

Retired    Retired   
Retired

Retired

bbcode help