Remove this ad

Lead

Sep 17 13 6:22 PM

Tags : :

Since me and the missus decided to foster a kid, I've now got to move all my stuff out of the converted garage and into the loft so that my daughter can 'move in' to free up her upstairs bedroom ready for the little arrival (by the new year we think).
My 'stuff' obviously included ALL of my VAM, records, comics etc, etc. 
I've put a couple of shelves up for some of the guys but most of them have been boxed up  crying

Maybe the loft is a natural habitat for old vintage toys?

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Sep 17 13 6:28 PM

I really must put some more floorboards down, that lagging makes me gag every time I go in there!
Still got to get all my records up there plus my comics.
I've got to set up my PC/desk/swivel chair in there too, hopefully there'll be enough room surprise

Retired    Retired   

#2 [url]

Sep 17 13 6:41 PM

yes johnnny get more flooring in there mate or you and the chaps will be going for a trip!!!!!! and well done to you and the wife for doing such a great thing and to your daughter moving roomsangel cant wait to see what you do with your new space i was trying to put a smiley head there but it wont go!!!!!

winkwink

Retired    Retired   

#4 [url]

Sep 17 13 7:09 PM

i just noticed that mate in 1 of your photos so dammit i,ll have to get me another 1 and maybe paint this 1 white for my irish continent to the undevil im still have to finish the 1 i have sprayed camo and added a turret just a few other things to do on itmonkeyand im of to canada on thursday so hopefully when i get back i can get stuck into finishing itgrinhopefully

Retired    Retired   

#7 [url]

Sep 17 13 7:54 PM

Well done for fostering mate. the thought of another child for me is tiring enough. My oldest is in hospital tonight with acute asthma. The youngest is lying in bed next to me as I speak with the flu.

What a pain having to move all that stuff up there but it seems as though you have he room to kit it out. Well I hope so for your sake.

Retired    Retired   

#9 [url]

Sep 17 13 8:08 PM

they'll be alright. bloody kids. I know I'm doomed to get the flu now.
I already been laid up in bed up to my eyeballs on painkillers since Saturday with a crook back. Just getting better now and ready to go back to work. had some wonderful warm fuzzy sleeps with some pretty crazy dreams I must admit.

Retired    Retired   

#10 [url]

Sep 17 13 8:18 PM

LOL mikey ..

well done on the fostering m8  me and the wife was going to do that  about 8 years ago .. then the mrs fell pregnant so that was put aside ..  good for you too .. but cant you put the kid in the attic  i mean its your action man .LOL. only joking ..  you do need some floor boards down  if you drop some small kit m8 you never find it in that stuff .. ..

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

Sep 17 13 8:21 PM

. but cant you put the kid in the attic  i mean its your action man .LOL. [image]only joking ..  you do need some floor boards down  if you drop some small kit m8 you never find it in that stuff .. [image]..

-dadsarmys71

LMFAO. You idiot. He,s right about losing your kit Johnny.

Retired    Retired   

#12 [url]

Sep 17 13 8:22 PM

Yeah, drop a bayonet and it'll be like a needle in a haystack! Going to Wicks tomorrow to sort out some flooring, don't need much as I have got quite a bit already down, just need to fill in some small areas. As I said, it makes me gag if I spend too long up there is that stuff bad for you? 

Retired    Retired   

#13 [url]

Sep 17 13 8:37 PM

I wouldn't recommend eating it. Breathing the dust fibre particles isn't recommended. it can make you sick too. Unless your up there every day for years you,ll be fine. Best get it covered up with those boards.

Retired    Retired   

#15 [url]

Sep 17 13 8:58 PM

Very nice collection Johnny
 whilst your boarding the floor you should get a few rolls of that silver insulation. if you don't summer will be red hot in there and winter will be freezing be a shame to find you have stress cracks on all them dudes,  it will also help slightly with the heating bill

Retired    Retired   

#16 [url]

Sep 17 13 9:35 PM

Very nice collection Johnny [image]
 whilst your boarding the floor you should get a few rolls of that silver insulation.

-daz28

Good idea but unless you go for the more expensive brands you'd be better using Kingspan or similar between the rafters. The more like a real room you make it the better for the VAM.

Retired    Retired   
Retired

Retired

bbcode help