Sep 21 13 2:28 PM

Tags : :

devil

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#7 [url]

Sep 21 13 8:56 PM

More great pics! Besides the cool vehicle I also like the Officer kitbash and Brutus with goggles.

-landadventurer

Thanks LA, the German Officer does look good... thought i needed someone to take charge with a goggled-dog! surprisedevil

Retired    Retired   

#8 [url]

Sep 21 13 9:10 PM

ruddy heck  slack thats ruddy fantastic ..............i want one .. [image]............ it looks like one the  ACTION FORCE   red shadow  tank things .. 

-dadsarmys71

You know Dads, it came out great right? Don't know about any action force thingys... but it's all VAM!! wink

I phreaken' love it... it just looks greatdevil

Retired    Retired   

#10 [url]

Sep 21 13 10:05 PM

Achtung!!! If the first post is still empty can a MOD delete it? hopefully these will come up 

-slackelastic

Can't delete the first post as it will delete the whole thread. 

Great photos mate,

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

Sep 21 13 10:37 PM

Can't delete the first post as it will delete the whole thread. 
Great photos mate,[image]

-daz28

they seem to be back anyway Daz.. cheers for the thumbs up!!

love your truck shot by the way!! I now have a better appreciation of how much time it must have taken surprise... nice work fella! wink

Retired    Retired   

#15 [url]

Sep 22 13 7:05 AM

Dads, sprayed red, left overnight, then light black paint wash with thinners... dried great and left the dirty 'red baron' shade I was hoping for :-)

Mikey, left this pic out originally because you can't see rear gunner but realised it ain't always about what's missin' :-) glad you like it fella!

Retired    Retired   

#20 [url]

Sep 22 13 8:48 PM

WOW...... now thats is a mad item ......crazy man ..............and i have to say  i never ever thought that you could do anything with a half a helicopter ..BUT you just proved me wrong m8   well done ......your a man man ........

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Retired

Retired

bbcode help