Remove this ad

Lead

Sep 26 13 4:23 AM

Tags : :

The Story of ACTION MAN will finally be available on DVD on 1st October 2013. The package includes the full 88 minute documentary film plus bonus features including extended interviews with Bob Brechin. 

http://www.thestoryofactionman.com/website/DVD_Release.html

The DVD is region free however, US and Canadian buyers should be aware that this is a PAL produced DVD and not NTSC therefore the disc may not work on some NTSC DVD players. The disc will play on all UK and Australian DVD players and should work on all computers worldwide.

Preorder your copy today and it will be shipped on Tuesday 1st October. I am shipping these DVDs from Perth, Western Australian and estimated overseas shipping is 7 to 10 days. If you purchase the DVD here on the forum you will receive the discounted rate of AUD$30.00. International shipping costs are AUD$6.45 per copy. For Australian buyers shipping will be AUD$2.00.

To preorder your copy please send me a private message including your postal address and I will reply with my Paypal details. 

This project has been three years in the making and I truly hope you enjoy the film. The Story of ACTION MAN is the definitive story of the truth behind the production of the world's greatest toy. Rumours will be squashed, legends will be explained and the audience will gain a new found insight into Action Man that will keep you all chatting here on the forum for years to come...

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#8 [url]

Sep 29 13 4:37 AM

Still plenty of early bird copies available folks, but get your orders in soon because once they run out the next batch of DVDs go on eBay and the price goes up to cover eBay listing fees etc. If you purchase here on the forum copies are AUD$30.00 each, later on eBay they will AUD$34.95!

Retired    Retired   

#20 [url]

Oct 1 13 1:14 PM

Hmmm. Perhaps. mail still comes by horse and cart here.

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Retired

Retired

bbcode help