Remove this ad

Lead

Sep 27 13 7:03 PM

Tags : :

Hi guys maybe some of you can help me out here...
I got these dressed figures recently and i'm not sure what they are exactly and also what is missing or maybe even,been wrongly added to complete them?
The guy in the long coat is obviously a Russian but the one piece suit underneath looks a bit at odds! What should he be wearing if this is the case? The other soldier in cammo gear could also be Russian maybe? There is also a USMC soldier with machine gun which i need verification on,he looks fine but maybe has added equipment,such as the belt with pouches?
Also there is photos of a Jacket which has seen better days and 2 rifles i'm not sure about. Hope you guys can help out here.

Click here to view the attachment
Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Sep 27 13 7:21 PM

looks like top shot accessories russian early

and lightblue/grey coat photo is a later uniform.. with Dragon PPSH-like russian machine gun..might be german

top camo might be generic camos or tomstone

USMC looks normal but not sure

last disco suit... anyones guess?! wink

Retired    Retired   

#5 [url]

Sep 28 13 12:28 AM

The light MG in the top picture as well as the anti tank grenades and ammo box could all go with the Russian which is from The Internationals Series. As Daz says needs the correct trousers and a gold bi-pod and you'll have a great figure. USMCcame with the browning machine gun so that's correct but wouldn't have had a belt as it had webbing. Wouldn't have had the ammo belt either. That's either Commando, second issue Aussie Jungle or I think Heavy Weapons Set. I go with Tom Stone Camo's though can't quite see how many poppers it had.

Hope that helps mate :-)

Retired    Retired   

#6 [url]

Sep 28 13 1:09 AM

The USMC outfit came with no accessories. It was only a half card. Just jacket, trousers, boots and helmet. Collectors like to spruce it up with a variety of items of there choice.

Retired    Retired   

#13 [url]

Sep 28 13 8:51 AM

well I did have great pics on all these last posts which seemed to have lasted for about an hour. Now they have all dissapeared.[image]. Lefora now sucks.

-v8mikey

'no kind deed goes unpunished' (said by the guy who introduced blue pants)devil

Retired    Retired   

#16 [url]

Sep 28 13 7:59 PM

The Camo Russian was Made up from cards and shown in the 1976 equipment manual. Its not an official release and can easily be tuned into another uniform by mixing and matching carded items as intended by Palitoy. 

Retired    Retired   

#18 [url]

Sep 29 13 3:09 PM

The Russian Camo outfit as pictured has two triangular breast pockets and is longer in the waist. From memory the buttons are different as well. Havent seen mine for a while. I think they are the green type.
Your outfit looks like the Tom Stone release and is most definitely not the Russian Camo.

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Retired

Retired

bbcode help