Remove this ad
Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#5 [url]

Oct 7 13 1:29 PM

Damn it Mike. That's your holy grail.

-v8mikey

It is.  Actually, it's so depressing to have missed this one, my immediate reaction is to sell up.

I was at work, so only saw it in my lunch break after the listing had closed.

Retired    Retired   

#6 [url]

Oct 7 13 1:40 PM

It is.  Actually, it's so depressing to have missed this one, my immediate reaction is to sell up.I was at work, so only saw it in my lunch break after the listing had closed.

-mraction

Feel for you mate. I was at work too reading the description, by the time I finished reading it was sold! I'm sure it wasn't listed for long. Is there a way to see how long it was available? 

Retired    Retired   

#9 [url]

Oct 7 13 5:50 PM

Hey Mike, what do you think of the asking price on this one

-thestoryofactionman

Hi Tony, that one is relatively easy to find, although having said that, all unopened 1960s cards are hard to find these days.  It's quite badly faded, so I'd say the price is too high.  A fair price would probably be only around half the price the seller is asking on that one.

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

Oct 8 13 7:31 AM

Hi Tony, that one is relatively easy to find, although having said that, all unopened 1960s cards are hard to find these days.  It's quite badly faded, so I'd say the price is too high.  A fair price would probably be only around half the price the seller is asking on that one.

-mraction

Much appreciated Mike

Retired    Retired   

#12 [url]

Oct 8 13 2:09 PM

Sorry Mike, but it was me. I couldn't believe it at first I had to check the 40th Judo just to make sure it was the real thing. Great price and I got money off. £450.00 in total. 

Retired    Retired   

#17 [url]

Oct 9 13 10:01 AM

Bloody hell great price.You do relize mike won't speak to you ever again! Lol.

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Retired

Retired

bbcode help