Remove this ad

Lead

Oct 10 13 7:58 AM

Tags : :

Went to bed and everything was normal..........what happened?
Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#4 [url]

Oct 10 13 11:50 AM

image On a positive note Cam...  Things can only get better.

I'm sure once it beds in it'll be fine, probably just needs tweaking by admin to get VAME back to business as usual.  It is odd though, for some reason i can't post in some threads, and the "quick reply" isn't quick, unless it means you quickly realise you can't reply to anything.

Good luck admin, and hope you're keeping ok Cam

Retired    Retired   

#6 [url]

Oct 10 13 1:52 PM

Well done for getting back in chaps. It's a nightmare.

Admin is currently weighing up whether to put the effort into getting this forum back to where it was (which isn't going to be easy) or to make the jump to another provider.

I have got my avatar back at least!

Retired    Retired   

#8 [url]

Oct 10 13 4:18 PM

Oh my word. Took some determination. Well took my mind of the house move :-) I may get banned for saying this lol and inhaven'tvtried it on my computer or tried to upload photo's but i quite like the look of it on my phone and now I can actually post it's even better. Doesn't take much ro make me happy though lol

Retired    Retired   

#10 [url]

Oct 10 13 7:49 PM

It will be the forum basic settings Dave. we need to go through it all. its a lot of work but we will get back on track. we need feedback from members to get it right. or as Mike says we can jump ship to another provider.

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad

#16 [url]

Oct 11 13 2:06 PM

daz28It will be the forum basic settings Dave. we need to go through it all. its a lot of work but we will get back on track. we need feedback from members to get it right. or as Mike says we can jump ship to another provider.

Thanks Daz...much appreciated...

Retired    Retired   
Retired

Retired

bbcode help