Remove this ad

Lead

Oct 19 13 5:40 PM

Tags : :

can anyone tell me what these might be worth, either own there own or all together, thanks.imageimage
Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#6 [url]

Oct 24 13 7:17 PM

I've still got boxes of painted head era stuff to sort so its probably been well over a year since I bought a painted head figure but they still command a good price, although nowhere near as much as they did ten years ago when mint naked figures were going for as much as sixty quid on ebay when photographed and described properly.

Retired    Retired   

#7 [url]

Oct 24 13 11:49 PM

I have never paid more than 15 quid for a painted head AM or Joe and I've been buyin them for over 10 years. The most Ive paid for a slotted Joe is about 20. You just have to be patient. i wish I could say the same for Geyper and Hombres figures. prices especially for Joes have increased in the last couple years since the movie release as trying to get one cheaply is much rarer.

Retired    Retired   

#8 [url]

Oct 25 13 3:29 AM

Blimmey Mikey. You've been a lucky fella. My cheapest was a soft head ph which ibwasn't 100% sure was origional as his head was a bit big got that for £15.00. The body was near mint. But the hard heads in way less than mint have been much nearer £20.00. If I had a bit of spare dish I'd pay £20.00 for a good figure to go with my Action Sailor but this Bally house move is costing an arm and leg. Good luck with your sale Colin and I look forward to seeing your basecamp dio :-)

Retired    Retired   

#9 [url]

Oct 25 13 3:40 AM

Well I have been hunting them for over 10 years now. Put in my top bid and most often don't win but sometimes you get lucky. Thats how I've always done it with figures unless it was something special I really wanted like a slotted Joe or a Geyper muscle body etc where you very rarely get a cheap buy.

Retired    Retired   

#10 [url]

Oct 25 13 2:10 PM

I've never paid more than twenty for a PH either. Remember getting an almost perfect dark haired one for £11 off the bay a couple of years back. They are definitely more in-demand than the FH that's for sure.......
......and better image

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Retired

Retired

bbcode help