Remove this ad

#121 [url]

Jan 5 13 6:55 PM

This whole chapter of event stinks in my opinion. There is no place in this forum for nasty, selfish individuals who are he'll bent on causing upset to others.  Tim's dedication to his collecting and his photography was and is exemplary and his knowledge of VAM, particularly from the BP EE era is second to none.  The Falklands book was an epic undertaking which was brilliantly executed - Tim, I salute you.  So why people find the need to get the knife in astounds me - it must obviously be jealousy of Tim's artistic flair and ability and perhaps his collection too.

We are better off as a community without these trouble makers in our midst, and we should try to rise above their childish antics.  May I also take this opertunity to thank my fellow mods, Mike, Darren, Daz, Iain, Matt, Mikey, and Nick for their continued hard work in policing this forum, and keeping the idiots out, or at least under control when needed.  Well done fellas.

Lets hope that 2013 can be plainer sailing and I for one look forward to or next meet in the summer

Andy

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad

#122 [url]

Jan 5 13 9:19 PM

well said m8 ...   i just dont understand why these muppets need to make fake IDs to join our site   i guess there site is that crap they need to come on ours ...   as for tims book i dont see any of them making a book about the falklands war ..OR any other thing in fact ....and due to the actions of these muppets  one of the best even action man collectors  and one of the nicest men iv ever met . packing in the hobby ..i hope pray  tim come's back  ...

Retired    Retired   

#124 [url]

Jan 16 13 1:17 AM

we have some of his pics which will be returned to the vame thanks tim 

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad

#126 [url]

Jan 18 13 3:18 PM

I, too, would like to express my high regard and appreciation of Tim's photographic skills and deep knowledge of anything VAM related.

Today, I received his book and DVD (along with 3 of his custom figures - Falklands' Argentine Infantry & SAS Commando, Panzer Grenadier) and although I was never closely affected by the Falklands War (I am neither British nor Argentine) I found myself to be very interested in the history and timeline of events as depicted by Tim's photos.

Too bad for us that Tim is not at VAME anymore but I understand that he has to do whatever is best for himself.

Yorgos

Retired    Retired   

#127 [url]

Jan 18 13 4:21 PM

i would bet  tim pops in time to time  just to take a wee look and i'll say he will be chuffed to read this yorgos .. as its nice to see pll  saying nice things about his book  instead of lies and nasty comments  from the like of who would never ever had the brains to do some thing like what tims done     

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Retired

Retired

bbcode help