Remove this ad

Lead

Dec 3 09 4:54 PM

Tags : :

Due to the constant request for I.D./Membership cards from certain members and the problem some members have identifying fellow VAME members at shows I am proud to introduce the first VAME I.D. CARD. Each card is printed on high quality glossy paper then laminated, an I.D. holder is also provided so you can wear it around your neck with pride and we will all be able to spot each other at shows. The front of the card shows your personal details along with a picture of your avatar for quick recognition. The back sports the VT (VAME TEAM) logo.

Price is £3.50 and that includes your Card, Card Holder, Lanyard and postage. Please contact me if you would like to order one http://vame.lefora.com/members/trooper71/

ONLY 1 LEFT!!!

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Apr 13 10 1:46 PM

Hi trooper71 l will take the last one see my P. M. to you.

Cheers

Sidrat

"It all started when Mike and I and Mitch were out on a mission in Supercar" Going in to my second childhood? No way! I never came out of the first! If Speedway was easy they would have called it Football. The Bees have the answers.

Retired    Retired   

#3 [url]

Apr 13 10 7:52 PM

Can I make my own!?!?...used to make mine on the 'ole 18 to 30 holidays to Spain & Majorca...
Logo straight out of the brochure & a passport photo put in a sleeve with a signature...
use to get me free drinks & a    at most bars as a (fake) holiday rep! Hee Hee Hee

Retired    Retired   

#6 [url]

Apr 13 10 10:48 PM

Failing that you could always wear your calander round your neck [image]
Thats what Adams was gonna do at a toy fair once [image]

-danthecoat

grin  Bit heavy around the neck but great pictures and helps with dates!!!!! wink

Retired    Retired   

#7 [url]

Apr 14 10 3:42 AM

I would use it to identify other Vammers but would probably take it off if before I got to a dealers table, Dont want the blighters upping the price just cos I'm an enthusiast Eh?  wink  devil

The calander sounds like a  good idea, The shows organisers could put in the up and coming dates for shows as you walked round  wink

"It all started when Mike and I and Mitch were out on a mission in Supercar" Going in to my second childhood? No way! I never came out of the first! If Speedway was easy they would have called it Football. The Bees have the answers.

Retired    Retired   

#8 [url]

Apr 14 10 5:49 AM

Hee Hee Hee..How many did you go on Baz? I went twice on 18/30 with 12 buddies both times...88/89 I think...The Green Army were definately in town!! Absolute mayhem!!  [image]

-chopper

Actually I NEVER went on them!!!
At THAT age, I was a Punk/Psychobilly, so me and my mates used to laugh about what
would happen if WE all went on one, with our mohicans, pink hair, studded leathers and combat boots!!

Retired    Retired   

#9 [url]

Apr 14 10 7:30 AM

At THAT age, I was a Punk/Psychobilly, so me and my mates used to laugh about what would happen if WE all went on one, with our mohicans, pink hair, studded leathers and combat boots!!

-baz1

I'm imagining something like this Baz....

devil

Retired    Retired   

#10 [url]

Apr 16 10 9:42 AM

In the mean time whats happening with my ID Card anybody?

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad

#12 [url]

Apr 25 10 1:57 PM

T71 is out and about at the mo. I'll see if I can find out what's what. [image]

-deeyem

Any further on the my I D Card? Please.

Retired    Retired   

#14 [url]

Apr 25 10 3:49 PM

As far as I can make out, we have run-out of these ID card holders and lanyards. I could make you one up like mine - similar to the one shown at the top of the thread but without the lanyard:

If there is enough demand for the "ID with lanyard" I guess we could consider doing another batch?

Retired    Retired   

#17 [url]

Apr 25 10 9:00 PM

Ahhhh I see, £3.50 each,  yeah that's okay.    Wear them to VAM events so we can recognize each other-   good idea.     I like showing the girls lots of things,  my NYC  S.W.A.T. badge  ( oh yeah! ), my handcuffs,  my biceps, my dancing skills,  spiders,  insects,  Action Man,  lots of stuff.    I keep them entertained.     

Retired    Retired   

#19 [url]

Apr 25 10 9:09 PM

Ahhhh I see, £3.50 each,  yeah that's okay.    Wear them to VAM events so we can recognize each other-   good idea.     I like showing the girls lots of things,  my NYC  S.W.A.T. badge  ( oh yeah! ), my handcuffs,  my biceps, my dancing skills,  spiders,  insects,  Action Man,  lots of stuff.    I keep them entertained.     

-crocodilomuncho

Steady on there old chap......

Retired    Retired   
Retired

Retired

bbcode help