Remove this ad

Lead

Dec 6 09 11:10 AM

Tags : :

The VAME Team are pleased to announce availability of a forum mouse mat complete with stunning picture and web site address.  A snip at £6.99 with the modest proceeds helping swell forum funds to help towards a number of projects we are working on so please dig deep.  Orders should be able to be fulfilled in time to make your stockings for Christmas, as a bulk order for 25 with guaranteed delivery (to me) in 4-days will be placed tomorrow.  Please send your payments as "GIFTS" to treasurer@vintageactionman.info ensuring you add your DELIVERY ADDRESS to the comments accompanying the payment.

We are also looking at a forum mug and hoping to do something before Christmas.  However, finding a company that will print on both sides in colour and enable us to keep the price below £10 is proving challenging.

Click here to view the attachment
Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#6 [url]

Dec 6 09 8:30 PM

I am really looking forward to mine also, plus it is nice to give something back! a lot of people benefit from VAME, free classifieds, the use of the vast amount of knowledge on here I could go on. The funds from these exclusive products will only help making VAME stronger, like you said Tim, prizes and awards etc.

And they are rather nice even if I do say so myself

Retired    Retired   

#9 [url]

Dec 16 09 4:14 PM

The Mouse Mats are also here and again the quality is pretty darn good, looking mighty fine on the desk.  So far we have only sold five leaving fifteen in stock, so please support the forum and dig deep.  Anyone who desires one (or more) please make payment (ensuring you include your address with the payment "comments) by Friday night and I will post on Saturday to arrive in time to make your Christmas Stockings.

Click here to view the attachment

Retired    Retired   

#12 [url]

Dec 17 09 7:28 PM

Last call guys, Mouse Mats with payments received before 8pm tomorrow night (Friday) will be posted on Saturday morning First Class so should arrive with you before Christmas.  Payments received after then I cannot guarantee to have with you before Christmas.

Retired    Retired   

#18 [url]

Dec 21 09 12:47 PM

Guess what just arrived in the post!!! Yippee!

Many thanks Tim its totally excellent & really needs framing!

Vame Team gear "ROCKS".........well done for an excellent job!

If you hav'nt bought one......you must be mad!!! I highly recommend them!

Retired    Retired   

#20 [url]

Dec 21 09 1:07 PM

Now that looks like Vame Team Central Control Daren!

Can't wait for my calendar & mug!

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Retired

Retired

bbcode help