Remove this ad

Lead

Dec 6 09 5:06 PM

Tags : :

The VAME Team are also delighted to announce availability of a forum mug printed in full colour with our logo on both sides.  We have managed to keep the cost below £10 and receive assurance from the supplier for delivery before Christmas.  If you would like to purchase, please send £8.99 per mug (delivered) as a "GIFT" to treasurer@vintageactionman.info ensuring you add your DELIVERY ADDRESS to the comments accompanying the payment.

Click here to view the attachment
Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#5 [url]

Dec 7 09 11:50 AM

I know at Xmas money can get tight!! My kids list is frightening!

But all Admin have a made a real big effort to make the mug/mat available to us all.....So dig deep chaps as these offers will not happen again without your support!

Retired    Retired   

#7 [url]

Dec 16 09 4:11 PM

OK chaps the mugs are here and the quality is excellent!  Please dig deep, so far we have only sold five (and two those to me) leaving twenty in stock.  Anyone who desires one (or more) please make payment (ensuring you include your address with the payment "comments) by Friday night and I will post on Saturday to arrive in time to make your Christmas Stockings.

Retired    Retired   

#8 [url]

Dec 16 09 4:26 PM

Well I can't wait to get mine Tim......Top Job!!!

Many thanks for all your effort!!!! & chaps.....not a better way to toast the season than in a VAME mug.......but drink slowly!

Retired    Retired   

#13 [url]

Dec 17 09 7:28 PM

Last call guys, Mugs with payments received before 8pm tomorrow night (Friday) will be posted on Saturday morning First Class so should arrive with you before Christmas.  Payments received after then I cannot guarantee to have with you before Christmas.

Retired    Retired   

#18 [url]

Mar 19 10 10:57 PM

Are these mugs still available?

Thanks,

Sidrat

"It all started when Mike and I and Mitch were out on a mission in Supercar" Going in to my second childhood? No way! I never came out of the first! If Speedway was easy they would have called it Football. The Bees have the answers.

Retired    Retired   

#20 [url]

Mar 19 10 11:33 PM

Tim, I'd like one too.  I'll send payment via PayPal.

sidrat and action_mat, I'm sure Tim still has quite a few mugs left, so just send payment by PayPal as a "gift" as per the instructions at the top of the thread with your address.

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Retired

Retired

bbcode help