Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Mar 19 10 11:44 PM

Money sent Tim.  Rotten bit of marketing chaps winkWould have treated myself earlier if they were advertised more prominently.

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

Mar 20 10 1:28 AM

Finances for the VAME mug are now winging there way electronically to 'the treasurer'
Looking forward to receiving the mug.

Many thanks,

Sidrat.

P. S. How about some  T Shirts?

"It all started when Mike and I and Mitch were out on a mission in Supercar" Going in to my second childhood? No way! I never came out of the first! If Speedway was easy they would have called it Football. The Bees have the answers.

Retired    Retired   

#23 [url]

Mar 20 10 10:33 AM

Well done and thanks for the purchases chaps.  I'm away for the weekend in Devon with our NCT group.  The kids have grown up together over the last 5-years and one couple and their two kids are off to Oz so this is their extended farewell bash.  I'll have in the post next week and there are still 13 or so mugs left and around 20 mouse mats if any one would like one of those too.

The idea of the VAME merchandise has been to hold a small stock of several different products, but we needed a decent float first and yours truly made an error in ordering too many mugs and mouse mats meaning we have only recently got back into the black.  Once we've run the mug and mat stocks down a little further, I'll take a look at T-Shirts and any other items members may propose.

Retired    Retired   

#26 [url]

Mar 26 10 5:07 PM

Sorry for the small delay chaps, your mugs were posted today second class.

There are 13 mouse mats and 13 mugs left for anyone else who wants one (or more).

I have three so I'm never without one while the others are cycled through the dishwasher grin

Retired    Retired   

#30 [url]

Mar 29 10 10:52 AM

NATO standard's fine with me mate - I could do with a cup of bromide after that cheerleader postdevil

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad

#32 [url]

Mar 29 10 11:42 AM

HTML clipboarYep mine arrived too!
Cheers indeed Tim.
Lovely mug, lets hope this little sortie helps to sell a few more and raise the coffers for VAME.

"Come on you Squaddies, Move it! Move It! Move It! Let's see some Action, NO Slouching!!!
Get your Mess kit in order NOW!!!!!
No VAME Mug, And its jankers for a month!!!" 
HTML clipboard

"It all started when Mike and I and Mitch were out on a mission in Supercar" Going in to my second childhood? No way! I never came out of the first! If Speedway was easy they would have called it Football. The Bees have the answers.

Retired    Retired   

#34 [url]

Mar 29 10 8:12 PM

[image]
BRILLIANT pic
and what an oven you must have at least a six burner !!
Unless you live in the Harvester [image]

-danthecoat

You should see my salad bar Dan!grin  After building the kitchen extension I treated myself to the best oven I could afford. But what a bladdy waste.  The wifes a vegetarian
devil

Retired    Retired   

#37 [url]

Mar 29 10 10:25 PM

Six burners FTW!
We've got one of these....
[image]
Expect to see a VAM assault in the near future....
[image]

-thisbitterpill

You cheated with a catalogue shot!  I had to clean mine first. grinAre you a Vintage Aga Man?  monkey

Retired    Retired   

#38 [url]

Mar 30 10 7:56 AM

There wasn't a pic on my laptpop....

Here's the real thing in place....It's a Falcon 900....

grin

I do like the Vintage AGAs (There is a place near here where a guy restores them - They're lovely!)
but MrsP wanted the ease of a modern range and once I saw the Falcon I had to have it!

Retired    Retired   
Retired

Retired

bbcode help