Apr 1 10 8:58 AM

grin

What a great idea

Post the pics of them having a brew of their own mat wink

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad

#44 [url]

Apr 29 10 10:35 PM

With BIG thanks to action_mat, we are pleased to announce that the remaining VAME mugs purchased will be accompanied by a FREE 1/6th mug for your favourite VAM.

Hands up anyone who wants one  and if you wish to purchase, please send £8.99 per mug (delivered) as a "GIFT" to treasurer@vintageactionman.info ensuring you add your DELIVERY ADDRESS to the comments accompanying the payment.

Chin chin and tiffin on the veranda chaps?

Retired    Retired   

#45 [url]

Apr 29 10 10:47 PM

lol exactly Daren, hence why I bought 4 of them [image] Payment received but I have held back owing to the following ..................................... [image][image]

-tjm160

Ooohhhh I'm already first in line!    Woo hooo! * Pulls jumper over head and runs around with arms out like an aeroplane * 

Retired    Retired   

#46 [url]

Apr 29 10 11:45 PM

I must add guys that I cut that out pretty quickly to show Tim what they looked like.  I spent a lot more time on the others and they look like transfers to the naked eye. smile

Graphics are on both sides (like the full scale model you'll also be getting)

I just wish I'd made them before I went on a VAM photo shoot at the model village!  They had a little tea shop as well.
crying   grin
There is a limited supply, but I'm sure if you ask Tim really nicely, he'll let you have one free with those excellent VAME mousemats as well. 

Hide 'em from the kids though.  I've got to make more so my son can have a VAM tea party, he went mad for them - LOL! 

grin

Retired    Retired   

#47 [url]

May 3 10 11:54 AM

If there are any mugs still left I'll have one just to really pee off the missus. What is process, cost and postage gents? Sorry, I know this info will be elsewhere but I am a lazy git! grin

"Broadsword calling Dannyboy..."

Retired    Retired   

#50 [url]

May 3 10 9:53 PM

Payment made gents. Cheers.

"Broadsword calling Dannyboy..."

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad

#54 [url]

May 8 10 9:50 AM

I too would like one of the little blighters.
However after my last attempt at purchasing raffle tickets and Paypal would not let me it looks like
I will have to wait at least 48 hours thats when I return to good old Blighty.

I have given up on my boomerang coming back LOL!

"It all started when Mike and I and Mitch were out on a mission in Supercar" Going in to my second childhood? No way! I never came out of the first! If Speedway was easy they would have called it Football. The Bees have the answers.

Retired    Retired   

#59 [url]

May 9 10 6:21 PM

Just sent payment for mugs.
This time Paypal worked

"It all started when Mike and I and Mitch were out on a mission in Supercar" Going in to my second childhood? No way! I never came out of the first! If Speedway was easy they would have called it Football. The Bees have the answers.

Retired    Retired   

#60 [url]

May 9 10 6:26 PM

lol very good Daren, you should enter that pic for the photo comp!

Payment received with thanks Chris, will post as soon as possible

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Retired

Retired

bbcode help