Remove this ad

Lead

Dec 7 09 5:48 PM

Tags : :

We at VAME would like to announce the VAME 2010 Calendar, we are about to go to print on this large A3 Calendar starring our favourite 12" man of Action. We do not want to do over runs on these so we would just like a show of hands of possible interest, simply reply to this thread expressing your interest so we can gauge how many to print.
Don't miss out because we would like to go to print before the end of the week and once they are gone they are gone for good.

Thanks all

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#6 [url]

Dec 7 09 8:38 PM

grin..Do we pay Iain again?????....Yeaaayyyy...I can post again.....I'll celebrate with a calendar...worth it for the cover shot...OUTSTANDING....
Geoff.

Oh,I still can't 'do' personal P.M's Gang....

Retired    Retired   

#10 [url]

Dec 7 09 9:00 PM

grinsurprise Oh yeah baby, count me in - I'll havea  mug  too           

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad

#13 [url]

Dec 8 09 3:10 AM

Please count me in for one. Wouldnt it be good if you could have the winner of each monthly compation on the month that they won in the next year calander. Just an idea for another year but it would be good for the members to make a great effort to win knowing that there pic would be in the next years calander? As i havent spoken to anyone about the calander plus i havent read anything about it you might be doing that already but if you aint i just thought it could be a good idea for another year.

Retired    Retired   

#15 [url]

Dec 8 09 10:52 AM

Wouldnt it be good if you could have the winner of each monthly compation on the month that they won in the next year calander. ...

-hicks451

That is a good idea Lee and something similar was discussed. We weren't going to do a calendar and only decided at the last minute that we really can't spend a whole year without a VAM picture on the wall.

As we've left it a bit late it means we haven't got high resolution versions of the winning pictures  If we plan it properly this year, then hopefully everyone can take photos in landscape orientation (so that they fit across the calendar) and then the winner each month can hopefully send a non-resized copy of their pic so that it can be compiled into a calendar.   

Retired    Retired   

#16 [url]

Dec 8 09 12:30 PM

i just have a mug plz guys ,.. as we just had a nice bit of news from my wife's works ..she' been laid off .. so well happy for us this time of year NOT[image].i hate xmas it sucks ..

-dadsarmys71

..Blimey Mate...you and your luck this time of year!!!!...keep yer chin up Iain....
Geoff. 

Retired    Retired   

#19 [url]

Dec 9 09 3:16 PM

Nick (Captain Zero) is having problems with his broadband, everybody that pre-ordered a VAME Calendar can you please pm me your Date of Birth ASAP so we can include it on the calenda, this will be going to print tomorrow or friday so need it quick guys.

Thanks
James

Retired    Retired   

#20 [url]

Dec 9 09 3:37 PM

hi guys .. what a week we have had ...my wife was called in to the big boss office on friday .. and told they need to have an importanyt meeting on monday ... so the wife was a bit worried .. so on monday they told her she was .. no good at being a manager ..so they was laying her off or she could start again in the firm right back at the start .. just as a an office girl .. half the wages she on now ... so they told her to have tuesday off and letr them know in weds ,,, so she went in today weds .. and they said we like you to stay on as manager ???????????????????????????????????????....WTF ... surprise.. so she said yes .. and she looking for a new job .. in the meantime .. what a way to treat your staff .... mrs been in tears most of the week .. now they say .. all forgotten ..plain..

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Retired

Retired

bbcode help