Remove this ad

#61 [url]

Dec 19 09 4:31 PM

Oh, seeing as I was a johnny come lately, when you all get your calendars, please
put down JANUARY 4TH as the GREATEST Birthday of them al!!!
Yup, ME!!!!

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad

#69 [url]

Dec 21 09 1:52 PM

my mug arrived today too bladdy fab  too so its right next to my action man one grin
an mr pill sir ... my postman is the slowest .. as i had him posting letters 3.45pm  when i come in from picking the kids up from school .. and that's tho the year not christmas time .. so mabye you got my post man for the day LOL grin..

Retired    Retired   

#70 [url]

Dec 21 09 10:07 PM

Croc - your calendar went out by first class post this afternoon 

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad

#71 [url]

Dec 21 09 10:13 PM

Got my calendar today too (about 4pm...).  It's a splendid job, too, very professional finish.

February, July and October seem to be peak months for VAME birthdays!  I'm all on my own in November.

Retired    Retired   

#72 [url]

Dec 21 09 10:15 PM

Hey i got mine today LOl it beat the flag pole from the boss and 3 other items that were posted days ago how do you work that out (lol)

Its great cant wait to put it in the office in the new year grin

Some superb photos Boss

Great big thanks to ALL that designed this its the absolute dogs the full swingers (lol)

Retired    Retired   

#74 [url]

Dec 22 09 12:20 PM

Got my calendar today too (about 4pm...).  It's a splendid job, too, very professional finish.
February, July and October seem to be peak months for VAME birthdays!  I'm all on my own in November.

-mracton

You share your birthday with NATIONAL VAME DAY (lol)

Well you share the month at least

And the only birthday you really have to worry about is the one in June wink

Retired    Retired   

#78 [url]

Dec 23 09 1:08 AM

it does my head in when i get  them little red cards .. as my sorting office is next street away .. 2 mins walk .. and if i get the little red card i have to wait 48 hours somtimes .. to get the parcle ..aagagggaghhhh

i had one parcle all the way from LA ..to sit in the sorting office for 2 weeks then got sent back to  LA ..cos the postsman forgot to put the red card thro the door ...i got the parcle 1 month later .. .. but im well chuffed with my VAME mug .. grin

Retired    Retired   

#79 [url]

Dec 23 09 3:58 PM

Received my calendar today and James, Daren, it's absolutely AWESOME!!  I though last year's was good, but this really is something else, the quality is just jaw droppingly stunning!!  £11.99 extremely well spent that will bring so much pleasure through 2010, BIG THANKS chaps!!

Retired    Retired   

#80 [url]

Dec 23 09 4:01 PM

That took it's time - I posted them on Saturday 

Glad it hits the spot 

I must admit, I'm looking forward ti January so I can get mine on the wall 

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Retired

Retired

bbcode help