Remove this ad

Lead

Apr 23 10 7:04 PM

Tags : :

The prize..... a 1970's Original Box donated by Dan.
Tickets only cost £1.00 each!
All proceeds will go towards future VAME Projects & Specials.
To purchase your tickets please make payment as a GIFT to treasurer@vintageactionman.info. Please mark as RAFFLE in comments box.
If you could also put down the quantity you will buy on this thread & then I can allocate raffle numbers.
Many thanks for your support! 

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#3 [url]

Apr 23 10 9:23 PM

Hi Captain.
That was fab. Also just sent my £5 in for raffle. Hoping to make Cheshunt on Sunday. Are the VAM guys having a table? We'll be there early as we are meeting some delayed holidaymakers at Heathrow later. Haha!

Retired    Retired   

#5 [url]

Apr 23 10 10:25 PM

Great stuff, ........ £5 somehow electronically winging it's merry way via Paypal.  Would you like my postal address now for the prize??? grin

Do we get numbers or draw lots???

Retired    Retired   

#10 [url]

Apr 24 10 8:51 PM

Thanks guys for buying a ticket or two and supporting the forum you use for FREE! now what about everyone else who said they would want a raffle and support it??

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad

#14 [url]

Apr 25 10 1:49 PM

Just tried paying  for 5 tickets with paypal and it wont let me! 

Keeps asking for a valid email address.
I have used the address in the link which is the same as the one I purchased the VAME mug with so it should not be a  problem.

Any help kindly received.

"It all started when Mike and I and Mitch were out on a mission in Supercar" Going in to my second childhood? No way! I never came out of the first! If Speedway was easy they would have called it Football. The Bees have the answers.

Retired    Retired   

#16 [url]

Apr 25 10 2:02 PM

Thanks captain Zero will give it a try!

"It all started when Mike and I and Mitch were out on a mission in Supercar" Going in to my second childhood? No way! I never came out of the first! If Speedway was easy they would have called it Football. The Bees have the answers.

Retired    Retired   

#17 [url]

Apr 25 10 2:17 PM

Tried again and it still wont let me send any money as it wants a  valid email address.

I also get a message that says I have not verified my account which I know I already have done, as I have purchased loads of e bay items and sent money to individuals and companies.

Any other way of sending it bearing in mind I'm down under at the moment ?

Oh been to Harrys Cafe de Wheels in Newcastle NSW for pie and peas very nice too!!
Thanks for the  tip lads!

Retired    Retired   
Retired

Retired

bbcode help