Remove this ad

Lead

Jul 4 10 6:56 PM

Tags : :

This is the Buddy Charlie figure by Marx Toy Company,
 I think its so funny that Marx actually put nipples on this figure.

Click here to view the attachment
Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Dec 21 11 11:39 PM

himatey i have been lookin for one ov these guys for ages would you be interested in swaping for foron head gi joe if you have clothes for buddy i have plenty ov the 66 origanal s o w joe german and russin shaz_ones

Retired    Retired   

#2 [url]

Mar 8 12 11:46 AM

Good Morning, I have been off line for a while,
but I have an extra buddy I might be willing to trade off.
 actually looking for a Joe Brit, but I might be interested in a German

Retired    Retired   

#4 [url]

Mar 9 12 2:17 PM

Good Morning,
 Yes. I have buddys in either original Marx  marine, or soldier, uniforms, i also have a buddy in an original Marx pilot jumper,
  you can pm me if your interested,
 Thanks,

Retired    Retired   

#5 [url]

Mar 9 12 5:00 PM

the Buddy pilot is MIA,
 Here is a pic of the Buddy Marine, and the Marx Cardboard foot locker with some items, There is a Marx Soldier uniform, helmet, trumpet, parachute pack and a few other odds. There is a pr. of dark brown hongkong boots, from the 1960s.
 The Marx Buddy Charlie Boots are nearly impossible to find intact.
 The type of plastic that was used gets very brittle and the boots just fall apart.
 I have one pair of original Marx boots that are on my boxed Marine.
 The Marx boot is almost identical to the hasbro boots except for a mold mark on one of the eyelets,

Retired    Retired   

#6 [url]

Mar 9 12 5:06 PM

Great set mate I love the knock off stuff, whats the going rate on a set like this with the loccker box and bitssmile

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad

#8 [url]

Mar 9 12 11:13 PM

Hi , I am keeping some buddys for my personal collection ( boxed marine, as well as my boxed soldier, General Eisenhower boxed, a pilot and a sailor) I have a couple of loose figures and accessories like the one Marine I posted above, I thought I had a sailor and pilot, but I cant seem to locate them,  I also have a custom General Ike with a reproduction box,The box is dead on the original.
 I have a couple of the cardboard lockers and some sccessories & uniform bits and dogtags,  I also made some retro style boxes to store my buddys in , custom mock ups of a sailor, pilot, and soldier box,
  they work well, The  copied soldier box is not very good, because the original I have is in such poor condition.
 I packed most of my collection up, looks like I misplaced a box or two.

Retired    Retired   
Retired

Retired

bbcode help