Remove this ad

#181 [url]

Dec 14 10 1:07 AM

Interesting info Jamessmile

They're still wearing the shorts though Matt [image]

-action_trooper

They should issue them with 'Daisy Dukes', they'd never smuggle a parcel home wearing thosegrin

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad

#184 [url]

Dec 14 10 7:43 PM

Can I interest anybody in a VAME calendar? There are only 6 left. If you want one before Christmas, you'll need to order in the next couple of days, otherwise the rest will have to go on ebay!

Retired    Retired   

#190 [url]

Dec 14 10 11:45 PM

deeyem its back on.if you want to post. me and matt put a link  on a thread but dont think anyone saw it.

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad

#192 [url]

Dec 15 10 12:43 PM

Hi Guys,

UAMHQ is currently being moved to a new host as the current ones complained on how popular it is and so is using up lotsa bandwidth and Gb's of space. winkgrin

I just received my VAME calendar (this is the third year I've got one) again it's absolutely outstanding work. many congrats to you all in producing this and it will hang next to my PC for another year.

All the best to you all and a Merry Christmas

Brian

[IMG]i69.photobucket.com/albums/i74/Capnslog/Signature/vamesig.jpg[/IMG] www.vamfalklands.blogspot.com/

Retired    Retired   

#196 [url]

Dec 15 10 2:49 PM

Hi Guys,UAMHQ is currently being moved to a new host as the current ones complained on how popular it is and so is using up lotsa bandwidth and Gb's of space. [image][image]I just received my VAME calendar (this is the third year I've got one) again it's absolutely outstanding work. many congrats to you all in producing this and it will hang next to my PC for another year.All the best to you all and a Merry ChristmasBrian

-capnslog

Hosting companies   Hope it gets sorted soon! 

Glad the calendar arrived safely and made the grade 

A merry Christmas to you! 

Retired    Retired   

#197 [url]

Dec 15 10 3:45 PM

Sorry I don't know how long it will be. I'll just keep checking it every now and the.

Tim,

Yes mate any port in a storm as they say, I need my fix of talking VAM.

All is well as expected with me hop you and your good lady are ok (oh and the wife as well grin)

Brian

[IMG]i69.photobucket.com/albums/i74/Capnslog/Signature/vamesig.jpg[/IMG] www.vamfalklands.blogspot.com/

Retired    Retired   

#199 [url]

Dec 15 10 9:05 PM

getting loads of errors on here today ,messages not sending etc ,ill sent my paymnet tomorrow afternoon hmmm ?? in blue ,never mind lol ,if i send an extra quid can i have it sent recorded

im getting a security warning as well some content blocked

Retired    Retired   

#200 [url]

Dec 15 10 9:53 PM

Calendar delivered today!!!!!!!  I did start to worry but really worth waiting for.  grin

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Retired

Retired

bbcode help