Remove this ad

#201 [url]

Dec 20 10 6:41 PM

I'm going to have to float the last 6 on ebay. If anyone would like one, please post a message here rather than buying through ebay 

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad

#203 [url]

Dec 20 10 8:53 PM

I'm going to have to float the last 6 on ebay. If anyone would like one, please post a message here rather than buying through ebay

-deeyem

UAMHQ seems to be back on-line.  Did you advertise them there?

Retired    Retired   

#204 [url]

Dec 20 10 9:44 PM

Mat and Daz28 already did and there didn't seem to be any takers. I haven't posted there before and I didn't want my first post to be about selling something! If anyone with a higher post count than mine wants to try another push, please feel free. 

Retired    Retired   

#205 [url]

Dec 20 10 9:52 PM

Mat and Daz28 already did and there didn't seem to be any takers. I haven't posted there before and I didn't want my first post to be about selling something! If anyone with a higher post count than mine wants to try another push, please feel free. [image]

-deeyem

it was just alink on another thread not a new thread might be worth another go. brian seemed happy with his. sadly mine hasnt turned up yetcrying. but fingers crossed..

Retired    Retired   

#207 [url]

Dec 20 10 11:24 PM

Well done that man! 

I've just approved two membership requests. I must see if the Lefora email notification is working so that I can receive emails when requests come in 

Retired    Retired   

#209 [url]

Dec 21 10 12:55 AM

Yeah, I'd like one please!

-stubs

I've got the spare ones here ready to post, so just ping your payment by PayPal to the VAME paypal account: treasurer@vintageactionman.info

Don't forget to include your address.

The price is £11.99 including 2nd class post.  If you'd like it to be sent 1st class to have a slim chance of arriving before Christmas, add another 50p.

Retired    Retired   

#210 [url]

Dec 21 10 1:17 AM

Scrub that - I see Daren's got them on eBay now at £11.99 including 1st class recorded, so just send £11.99 to the PayPal account.

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad

#218 [url]

Dec 30 10 9:45 PM

Two left on ebay now, with two potential buyers asking about postage costs (one to Germany, one to France)! 

........ is what I was about to post, but the last two have now sold. Thanks chaps. Time for the "Concept meeting" for next year's calendar! 

Retired    Retired   

#219 [url]

Dec 30 10 9:51 PM

the last two have now sold. Thanks chaps. Time for the "Concept meeting" for next year's calendar! [image]

-deeyem

was mine sent std post or recorded ? it hasnt turned up yetcrying....

Retired    Retired   

#220 [url]

Dec 30 10 10:00 PM

I don't think it was sent via recorded delivery. If it doesn't arrive next week, let me know and I'll file a claim with the post office and see if we can sort out a replacement. 

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Retired

Retired

bbcode help