Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Sep 16 10 9:55 AM

I like that mate....I'd maybe put a white border around the main pic to separate it a bit....? 

-thisbitterpill

I saw Tim's comment first, about keeping them all in colour and thought "Hmmm, maybe a border...". Great minds and all that 

I think the bit with all the dates on should be removed to make room for MORE pictures!!!  [image] It's just a waste of space!!! 

-adams

Well, funny you should say that, I did find myself thinking that I never write on my calendar and the date part is largely redundant 

Maybe we could go with Daz's idea for the comp starting with the themes from November & we will then have a complete year for the 2012 calender. [image] 

-captain-zero

So, stick with this for now and then make the competition themed from November? Erm, so October's shot this year will be the last one on the 2011 calendar, November's pic will be on the 2012 calendar but will be themed for the "November 2012" slot? Or in November 2011 should we working on the shot for the January 2012 slot? Have I explained that very well? 

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

Sep 16 10 10:09 AM

Yes this month's comp winner will be our 12th shot. Then from this November we can start themes so by October 2011 we have 12 themed shots!

So this November's winner will be November 2012 & so on.

Does that make sense? As when January comes round we may have snow which would be more suitable for that month. 

Retired    Retired   

#24 [url]

Sep 16 10 11:42 AM

Yes this month's comp winner will be our 12th shot. Then from this November we can start themes so by October 2011 we have 12 themed shots!So this November's winner will be November 2012 & so on.Does that make sense? As when January comes round we may have snow which would be more suitable for that month. [image]

-captain-zero

Yes, that make sense. You can have a pasty and a lie-down in a darkened room now 

Oooooooo have I got time to do a santa picture???

-adams

Only if you have been good this year 

Retired    Retired   

#30 [url]

Sep 16 10 8:36 PM

[image].....never saw that episode! [image]

-captain-zero

Really?  That was one of my favourites!  The aliens were brilliant.  Nicely crimped crusts on their foreheads too. 

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad

#35 [url]

Sep 16 10 9:40 PM

My dad lived down in St Ives for a while in the late 60s 

I'll keep going with that layout then.  I must admit,  I like the fact that everyone who entered gets at least part of their photo on the calendar.  

Retired    Retired   

#36 [url]

Sep 16 10 9:52 PM

Great place mate but for the tourists.....
Exactly Daren, it can take a lot of effort & time to get a picture together & top marks to all that took the time to do this.

I think we should go for it! 

Retired    Retired   

#40 [url]

Sep 16 10 10:11 PM

We will be out of time BUT this Decembers winner will be next Decembers calendar picture! 

So you have plenty of time to make my AM Santa gear! 

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Retired

Retired

bbcode help