Lead

Oct 1 10 7:14 PM

Tags : :

Hi everyone,

Sometimes, an Administrator's job can be a tough one.... sad

We have to deal with infringements, hand out warnings and generally keep the place tidy.... crying

Now we like to think we're a friendly bunch....After all, we're here for the same reason...12" of plastic from at least 25 years ago!

But occasionally, we see the forum heading in a direction that we'd rather it didn't....We've had it in the past with various disruptive members,
debates on content, spambot attacks and general handbags at dawn...So now I'd just like to remind you all, and especially some of our new
members, what we are all here for....

Well our good friend James built up this site after our forced move from MSN, and with the Admin & Mods help, we have turned it into a nice little
place to come a talk about our good friend Action Man and his good buddies GI Joe and Tommy Gunn....

Along the way we hope we can have a laugh and a joke, but I feel sometimes, our relaxed attitude and approach makes people think they can run amok...

So with that in mind, I'd like to give everyone a gentle reminder of where things belong....

Please post anything that is not AM-related in Off Topic (this includes comedy posts etc - anything that is posted elsewhere will be moved into Off Topic)....

The other theads such as Your Pictures, Vintage Chat etc are for VINTAGE ACTION MAN unless stated in the title such as 40th Anniversary, Tommy Gunn etc

Any items for sale or wanted, should also be posted in the appropriate sections.....It's not rocket science....wink

So there you go....I've said my bit...You can all run along and play nicely....And please play nicely...

We don't want to break out the heavy weapons again.... wink