Remove this ad

Lead

Mar 14 11 7:29 PM

Tags : :

It's finally finished! I've just launched my Flocktastic re-flocking website!
It's my first ever website and after a few technical headaches that I've eventually resolved, it's online and fully functional.

Please check it out and let me know what you think!

www.flocktastic.co

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#6 [url]

Mar 16 11 12:40 AM

Great website good luck with the venture. 

"It all started when Mike and I and Mitch were out on a mission in Supercar" Going in to my second childhood? No way! I never came out of the first! If Speedway was easy they would have called it Football. The Bees have the answers.

Retired    Retired   

#10 [url]

Nov 30 11 11:55 PM

Flocktastic is excellent. He has done a few for me and the quality and work is superbgrin

smoke me a kipper, i'll be back for breakfast!!!

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad

#12 [url]

Dec 1 11 12:04 AM

Flocktastic is excellent. He has done a few for me and the quality and work is superb[image]

-bigfoot1973

Tony's done a few for me too, see my avatar pic thats got  the stubble effect, I can recommend his work and allround service very highly the best flock service available.

James

Retired    Retired   

#13 [url]

Dec 8 11 3:17 PM

Hiya flocktastic2010, your work is first class mate. I just have a few questions do you have a photo of a blonde re flock with a blonde stubble, and do you do a black hair?

-actionman2272

Sorry for the late reply Dal, just spotted your question! Here are a few photos of one of my own figures with the blond stubble. His hair is a lighter blond that I did for his German character, not the usual vintage blond that I supply that is practically identical to the original blond flock. I also do black hair too!

This is a vintage blond:

Retired    Retired   

#14 [url]

Dec 8 11 3:25 PM

That re flock is awesome, I wish I had opted for that design now instead of the full beard. I shall definitely send some more heads after Christmas. I definitely would like one done the same as that one. I am also looking to have my Tom Stone put back to his original design. Your work is, well awesome

Retired    Retired   

#16 [url]

Dec 8 11 3:50 PM

The one with the afro is fantastic as is the one with the beard, but I have to admit I am looking for him to be put back to his original state. He is however, in a pretty bad state and I was hoping that you could put him back to his former glory.

Retired    Retired   

#19 [url]

Dec 8 11 5:20 PM

Well spotted! Yes, the berets are flocked too! I've done some UN light blue ones too, which I'm rather pleased with but haven't got round to photographing or adding a badge to.

If you just want stubble and nothing else, then that would be £2.50 plus postage. Contact me through this or my site as there's no direct payment button for just stubble. 

Retired    Retired   

#20 [url]

Dec 8 11 5:31 PM

Hiya Flocktastic. I just noticed.. Have you flocked the berets?? I gotta have a couple with stubble too mate :)

-vyruzz2

I noticed the flocked berets too, they look great, how much does that cost Tony?

James

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Retired

Retired

bbcode help