Remove this ad

#25 [url]

Dec 8 11 9:00 PM

Love your stuff Tony. Will be sending you some heads for reflocking and stubbles , after new year. By the way do you flock berets black? And perhaps red? It would be really cool!

Retired    Retired   

#28 [url]

Jan 23 12 3:47 PM

Hi Tony,

Having had some of my heads already flocked by yourself, I know how good your work is. Can you do SAS Beige on the berets? How much does it cost for the beret flocking?

smoke me a kipper, i'll be back for breakfast!!!

Retired    Retired   

#29 [url]

Jan 23 12 7:40 PM

Tony flocked me some heads plus some berets - para red, marine green and sas beige - they are superb!! The flock transforms that plastic lump into a work of art, and I thoroughly recommend them!

Retired    Retired   

#30 [url]

Jan 23 12 8:01 PM

well flock a sporren ..  the berets  look bladdy fab .. i want 5 done..im even thinking all my para berets too ..   god thay look brill . m8 ..   and i had to laugh at the tom stone  grey tash it looks like danny glover  LOL.. grin.... well done m8      if they are half as good as they look ...m8  .. your going to be very buzy  for a long time doing them  LOL.  grin

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad

#31 [url]

Jan 23 12 8:47 PM

just sending you 16 heads tony.........rob[image]

-tackleberry

Thanks Rob, look forward to receiving them!

Hi Tony,
Having had some of my heads already flocked by yourself, I know how good your work is. Can you do SAS Beige on the berets? How much does it cost for the beret flocking?

-bigfoot1973

Hi Andy, just PM'ed you but for the benefit of anyone else interested, beret flocks are £3 each plus one payment of £2.50 for recorded delivery. Colours available are Black, Marine Green, Para Maroon, SAS Sand and UN Blue.

Retired    Retired   

#36 [url]

Jan 25 12 10:31 PM

Wow!  I've never had anything against re-flocking, but seeing so many poor examples, I've also never been either interested or particularly supportive.  You've just changed that.  The web site is tremendous and the flocking options, quality of worksmanship and value for money is simply phenominal.  Thanks for the "conversion"!  In due course I will certainly be looking out the thinning heads and considering several beret-flocks 

Retired    Retired   

#37 [url]

Jan 25 12 11:33 PM

Thanks for the kind words! I thought I'd put up some pictures of standard flocks so that people can see that re-flocking isn't always about crazy facial hair and wonderful colours! Sometimes it's just about making something brand new again!

Retired    Retired   

#38 [url]

Jan 26 12 12:03 AM

Agree and although the custom options aren't everyones cup-o-tea, I must admit I fancy a couple of heads with the curly tashes for Para's.  Mmmnn, think I'm going to look out a couple of heads for a start.  Do you prefer order / payment through tyour web site?

Retired    Retired   
Retired

Retired

bbcode help