Remove this ad

#81 [url]

Mar 24 12 12:11 AM

Thanks guys for all the great comments about the re flocks, but the credit lies with flocktastics genius and wonderful craftsmanship , and yes Charlie I have only just noticed that Atomic Man's scar is on the opposite side, well spotted mate 

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad

#84 [url]

Mar 26 12 6:04 PM

Head's arrived today, and I have to say they look even better in person [image]. thanks flocktastic

-actionman2272

Dal, I've taken the flock too.... 4 heads en route... ... this could be contagious 

:) Slack

Retired    Retired   

#90 [url]

Mar 27 12 8:56 PM

Stunning! I didn't expect them to get fully refurbished - eyebrows re-touched and looking brand new. Superb, thanks Tony  

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad

#92 [url]

Mar 28 12 10:50 AM

And I thought I'd seal over that forehead dart hole wound while I was at it... it was bugging me, seeing one that one little imperfection...!

-flocktastic2010

I just noticed that now that I have them in my hands  Stunning work, I'm really pleased 

Can't wait to get them back on the figures! Thanks again 

Retired    Retired   

#96 [url]

Mar 29 12 5:20 PM

That one with the dark stubble,  that's horrible,  he needs a shave.   I can almost smell the stale alcohol fumes coming off him.    What he's going to be,  Action Man 'Street Drinker' ?     Or GI Joe 'Bum' ?

Retired    Retired   

#99 [url]

Mar 29 12 6:30 PM

That one with the dark stubble,  that's horrible,  he needs a shave.   I can almost smell the stale alcohol fumes coming off him.    What he's going to be,  Action Man 'Street Drinker' ?     Or GI Joe 'Bum' ?

-crocodilomuncho

Salvation Army for the first two weeks and then he finds Buddha....

Retired    Retired   
Retired

Retired

bbcode help