Lead

Apr 25 11 11:28 PM

Tags : :

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Apr 25 11 11:53 PM

It's a chunky beast isn't it!  It might be fun to do some customising with it.

I saw something similar at a car boot today, but it had a rocket attachment of some kind in the back.  I was kind of tempted, having failed miserably to find any VAM, but managed to resist as I don't really have the space for any more vehicles!

Retired    Retired   

#4 [url]

Apr 26 11 12:15 AM

I know what you mean about space Mike, iam packed to the rafters, might put it on the bay and see what i can get for the beast, Thanks for the photo Tim looks real good, did you customize the car jack and where did you get the oil barrel from nice touches, thats a lot better jeepsmile

Retired    Retired   

#9 [url]

Apr 26 11 3:51 PM

The figure and bits all came from Sierra1 (Vaughan).  He painted the jack (originally yellow), tool tray (originally blue) and tool handles but I'm not sure where he got the barrel from.

-tjm160

Bizarre - as I was looking back over those pics I wondered about the green jack... 

Retired    Retired   

#10 [url]

May 2 11 7:56 PM

Hello chaps picked this up today, the cherilea styled jeep from strike force, Like new, stickers still on sheet, and the little pieces still attached to the polesgrin Loads better then the Arnie mobeal

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad

#14 [url]

May 2 11 8:57 PM

Yes mate, I did.
Here it is as it used to be....

Then....

As you can see, I left some of the original stickers on (although I took the German looking red/black flag sticker off, as on the later photo's in my first post). I then found a gear stick and 3 sets of those small bits still on the poles too!
EDIT ..ooh, I took those red rear lights off too after someone pointed out they're actually on the jerry cans!!!!LOL!! 

Retired    Retired   

#16 [url]

May 2 11 11:53 PM

Is the silver gun mounted on the back (as seen in the shots above with the camo netting) actually the right one for this vehicle?

I have one of those guns with the stand and ammo strip that I intend to sell. If it goes with that jeep, it will make it easier to describe.

Thanks

Steve 

Cheers Steve Vintage, Modern and 40th - the Action Man Holy Trinity!

Retired    Retired   

#18 [url]

May 3 11 4:47 PM

Is the silver gun mounted on the back (as seen in the shots above with the camo netting) actually the right one for this vehicle?
I have one of those guns with the stand and ammo strip that I intend to sell. If it goes with that jeep, it will make it easier to describe.
Thanks
Steve 

-red-hound

As v8mikey say's, YES, it does indeed belong to that jeep. 

Retired    Retired   

#19 [url]

May 3 11 10:45 PM

Thanks, guys.

I am also especially grateful for the pictures of the boxed version above because I have managed to identify a few more bits that I have that go with this vehicle - namely the aerial and a few of the silver "utensils".

I will be listing it as a single lot on the Bay soon.

Cheers

Steve 

Cheers Steve Vintage, Modern and 40th - the Action Man Holy Trinity!

Retired    Retired   

#20 [url]

May 11 11 10:00 PM

Hello chaps heres another boxed jeep and supply trailer with rocket launcher. Strike Forcegrin

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Retired

Retired

bbcode help