Remove this ad

#81 [url]

Dec 20 11 11:45 AM

Thanks for the advertising photos Sophie 

....Daren, my calendar also turned up today - superb!! Thanks!!

-zulu1

Glad it arrived ok Tony  I was beginning to wonder if I had left it all too late   

....    But where was Tims half Marathon? [image]

-action_mat

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad

#85 [url]

Dec 20 11 3:28 PM

Arrived Daren but as I was out it has been wrapped for Christmas Day! Something to look forward too & as the wife says if I don't wrap your self bought presents what will you have to open!

She had better get plenty more wrapping paper then as I have a boxes stashed everywhere!

Retired    Retired   

#86 [url]

Dec 20 11 9:34 PM

Thanks for the advertising photos Sophie [image]

Glad it arrived ok Tony [image] I was beginning to wonder if I had left it all too late [image]  

[image]

-deeyem

As long as you don't mind me posting them here and you like them then I'm happy thanks for the kind words yourself

Retired    Retired   

#87 [url]

Dec 20 11 10:17 PM

Hi Alun
I'm afraid we have sold out  There are a couple that haven't been requested but not yet paid for.  If they aren't claimed fairly soon you might be in with a chance ....

Cracking job Daren, mines arrived and looks superb, you've surpassed yourself again this year! Envelope was still in fair shape, just a little dog-eared around the top.
[image]

I'm not sure people would want to see that shot Mat! [image]
[image]

-tjm160

Thanks Tim, and for the envelope feedback. I might insert a cardboard stiffener next year (unless anyone else would like a crack at the calendar?)

I'm not sure people would want to see that shot Mat! [image]
[image]

-tjm160

He has eaten more than half a marathon....

Arrived Daren but as I was out it has been wrapped for Christmas Day! Something to look forward too & as the wife says if I don't wrap your self bought presents what will you have to open![image]
She had better get plenty more wrapping paper then as I have a boxes stashed everywhere![image]

-captain-zero

Now's the time to start smuggling those parcels in Nick

Click here to view the attachment

Retired    Retired   

#90 [url]

Dec 21 11 11:26 PM

Thanks Iain. It went out early this afternoon 

Andy - Just yours left now 

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad

#93 [url]

Dec 22 11 9:52 AM

Woop mine is here safe and sound. Now on the wall next to my PC, will brighten up the months of 2012 looking at all the pics. thanks very much for this.

[IMG]i69.photobucket.com/albums/i74/Capnslog/Signature/vamesig.jpg[/IMG] www.vamfalklands.blogspot.com/

Retired    Retired   

#97 [url]

Dec 22 11 9:50 PM

I've just noticed that Scott - I did indeed miss you off the list.  If you send the payment through I'll send you mine and I'll print myself a copy 

Please send payment as a paypal gift/personal payment to

vametreasurer@gmail.com

Please include your address in the message box, or PM it to me, as PayPal does not include address details with gift/personal payments. 

Retired    Retired   
Retired

Retired

bbcode help