Remove this ad

Lead

Nov 7 11 9:49 PM

Tags : :

No, not a TV sitcom but a final chance to get your hands on a mug with a VAME logo in full glorious technicolour.

Following a few show-special sales, there are now only four mugs left (three of which are pictured below). They are £7.99 posted to the UK, once they're gone, they're gone!

Also available are these VAMtastic mouse mats, a snip at £3.99 posted:

I know most mice (mouses?) are optical these days and don't need a mouse mat, so why not treat your self to a large VAME drinks mat, identically priced and very very similar in size, shape, density and design to the VAME mouse mat  :  

These would make great Christmas presents (especially to you, from your kids ) and there can be no doubt that a set of six VAME place-mats would get an incredibly memorable reaction from your wife when she opened them on Christmas morning  

Payment by PayPal gift please (to avoid fees) to vametreasurer@gmail.com and either include your address in the details or PM your address to me (PayPal doesn't include your address when you send a gift payment). If you are outside the UK, please let me know your address so I can work out the postage cost.

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Nov 7 11 11:20 PM

Do you have PayPal? If you send £7.99 (if you are in the UK) as a PayPal gift please (to avoid fees) to vametreasurer@gmail.com and either include your address in the details or PM your address to me (PayPal doesn't include your address when you send a gift payment), and I'll get one in the post to you 

If you are outside the UK I'll need to find out the postage costs 

Retired    Retired   

#10 [url]

Nov 8 11 9:36 PM

I will have one! (And a mug as well!) :D

Cheers Steve Vintage, Modern and 40th - the Action Man Holy Trinity!

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad

#19 [url]

Nov 9 11 11:41 AM

I CANT BELEIVE YOUR BEING SEXIST     [image] [image]

-daz28

Not at all - I just thought he didn't look enough like a vintage Action Man 

did you have to frame the budgie

-v8mikey

Framed the budgie? Looks guilty to me ...

Retired    Retired   
Retired

Retired

bbcode help