Remove this ad

#201 [url]

Jun 11 12 2:31 PM

It is a great idea Jock but Australia is so big. I for one I dont think would travel to the Gold Coast with all my stuff even though my missus' parents live there. Its just too far and awkward. There is no way I trust the baggage handlers. Sydney or Melbourne would have to be the most likely cities to hold such an event and how many would turn up?

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad

#202 [url]

Jun 11 12 5:36 PM

There seems to be a lack of 60s stuff was there much there...
Jason

-paintedhead123

There was loads! Every time you gave a donation for a tea or coffee, you could help yourself to one of the sets on the table nearby:

Retired    Retired   

#204 [url]

Jun 11 12 5:56 PM

Sorry I didn't get shots of everyone.  I was enjoying the conversations so much I didn't manage to get the camera out until the end. 

-tjm160

I know the feeling Tim! I didn't get to photograph evryone and everything I wanted to and not all of the shots came out as I was in such a rush!

... Mikey maybe we should organise a VAME day Aus style!  ....

-slmorley

I can't see Mrs Deeyem giving me a leave pass to go to Oz but it would be nice 

Retired    Retired   

#205 [url]

Jun 11 12 6:19 PM

There was loads! Every time you gave a donation for a tea or coffee, you could help yourself to one of the sets on the table nearby:  [image] [image]

-deeyem

As long as the donations were in shillings and old pence!!!!! 

Retired    Retired   

#207 [url]

Jun 11 12 7:22 PM

Looks like it was a great show again lads, I must make a better effort to get there next year. I was going to come this year but I would have had very little money to spend and that's always the time when you find the things you have been looking for so I decided it best to give it a miss. Gutted now though after seeing the pictures.

Retired    Retired   

#209 [url]

Jun 11 12 7:58 PM

well next time .. what we have to do   is see were every one is   and try and work out who is going and see if ppl can give lifts to ..as im sure some one  will be passing another members place ..as my bigest pay out was the vam  LOL .. as it didnt cost me as much this year as last  still cost me over £70 in petrol ..as i got a big car   so if next time some wants a lift and pop a few ££s in petrol it be well worth a few of us meeting up for the ride   ( as it was boring driving up alone) ..  but i will say .. if you missed this one   you missed a cracking day out   AND i say  plz make it next year as you wont be dissapointed ..  even if you just go to see the customs as they was worth the trip alone ..

as for a vame meet in OZ  im sure we have to sell a few more mouse mats and mugs  to pay for the trip there .. but  we will work on it  LOLdevil

Retired    Retired   

#210 [url]

Jun 11 12 9:02 PM

I have taken some pictures of the marvelous VAME meeting. I can list them if anyone wants to see them but they aren't much different than the ones you saw from other members wink. I don't want to impose myself.

Tom

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad

#211 [url]

Jun 11 12 9:06 PM

Go ahead and post Tom! It's surprising how photos from different people can have a different point of view 

..... Is it possible to mail me the pictures you all took ?....

-fuzzhead_tom

Do you need any emailed to you or are you happy to copy the ones you want from this thread?

Retired    Retired   

#212 [url]

Jun 11 12 9:06 PM

Tom all the pictures from the day are appreciated by the ones that couldn't attend . So you won't be imposing in the slightest. I'm pretty sure the sellers on the day would be honoured by the fact. 

Retired    Retired   
Retired    Retired   
Retired    Retired   
Retired    Retired   
Retired    Retired   

#218 [url]

Jun 11 12 9:42 PM

The custom dolls are amazing,  without any doubt. I just heart them. I have the greatest respect for the skill of their creators. I wished I had their craftmanship and talent. The dolls always looked nice in their pictures but they are even nicer in real WOW !!

Retired    Retired   

#219 [url]

Jun 11 12 9:46 PM

There was loads! Every time you gave a donation for a tea or coffee, you could help yourself to one of the sets on the table nearby:

-deeyem

Ha, ha, very funny I'm sure, Daren. 

Thanks for posting the photos Tom.  It's good to see different people in the different shots, so well worthwhile.  Poor MasterAction seems to have been caught in quite a few photos looking a bit spare when I left him in charge while I went off to scout around the rest of the stalls!

Good idea to lift-share next time Iain.  Petrol isn't cheap.   

Retired    Retired   

#220 [url]

Jun 13 12 10:37 PM

smileThank you to all for making it a fantastic day.  A special thank you to Mrs Action for supplying the tea and biscuits. The customs was amazing. Hopefully next year i will have some to display. I got some bits i was after and sold quite a bit of stuff i didn't need. hope everyone who purchased from me is happy with there stuff if not i am happy to sort it out.
 I wont put my photos up as there the same as ones already posted. but just watch out for this dodgy character answers to the name padrino (Ade)

Click here to view the attachment

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Retired

Retired

bbcode help