Remove this ad

#221 [url]

Jun 13 12 11:01 PM

I totally agree Daz, Mrs Action deserves a very special mention and note of thanks for so kindly supporting the event and even coming round offering the stall holders regular refills.  A special lady indeed.

@ the pic.  Ade, is certainly a true gent, well done for getting a pic Daz

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad

#225 [url]

Jun 14 12 9:45 AM

Yeah thanks fellas for the comments..........Very funny !! pmsl. Daz now that was a very sneaky photo sir. I thought I had quite successfully managed to avoid them all. Paul as you'll no my friend there was only VAM in the boot, No bodies eh lol.  Not the best of pics though I must say. Kind of makes me look as though I'm challenging the other chaps right to be there ! It was a friendly conversation honest. grin

Retired    Retired   

#228 [url]

Jun 14 12 10:08 AM

It's what gives this forum it's greatness. The humour to be found on here is always in good taste & with no malice. I thought it was hilarious & I thank you for posting it mate. grin

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad

#229 [url]

Jun 14 12 10:10 AM

Sorry Tim , oh it was so funny. Don't know how daz snuck that one in , but got me fair & square. My only regret is showing the wife. She's making reruns verbally of the Godafather now & laughing whilst doing so saying Dom's on his way over to see me !!! This will carry on all day I can feel it. grin I wouldn't have this thread any other way though. The people who reside upon it are truly great peolple to converse with as well as met. wink 

Retired    Retired   

#231 [url]

Jun 23 12 7:10 PM

Final update on the VAME Meet:  I just received the full deposit back on the hire of the hall and with several generous donations, we almost covered the costs of hiring the hall and refreshments.  Daren has kindly sent me a £10 top-up from VAME funds to cover the shortfall, which is great.

I did well on the day, so to keep things simple, I have made a personal donation to Help for Heroes on behalf of VAME so that Gift Aid can be claimed.  Thanks very much to everyone who contributed to the cost of running the Meet.  It's not expensive to arrange them, but VAME funds are rather limited, so your contributions just help to make sure we can do it again next year. 

Retired    Retired   

#235 [url]

Jun 25 12 6:46 PM

Final update on the VAME Meet:  I just received the full deposit back on the hire of the hall and with several generous donations, we almost covered the costs of hiring the hall and refreshments.  Daren has kindly sent me a £10 top-up from VAME funds to cover the shortfall, which is great.
I did well on the day, so to keep things simple, I have made a personal donation to Help for Heroes on behalf of VAME so that Gift Aid can be claimed.  Thanks very much to everyone who contributed to the cost of running the Meet.  It's not expensive to arrange them, but VAME funds are rather limited, so your contributions just help to make sure we can do it again next year.  [image]

-mraction

Great stuff Mike and it truly was a great day.smile

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Retired

Retired

bbcode help