Remove this ad

Lead

Jan 4 12 7:12 PM

Tags : :

Any news on the Cheshunt show this year? 

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Feb 8 12 6:31 PM

All

I had an email from Roy yesterday.  He is currently trying to determine how many dealers would be likely to attend a Spring 2012 Cheshunt in order to see if costs can be covered at the usual venue (Wolsley Hall Cheshunt).  It may be a sensible idea if anyone would like a table to post a reply here.  I think Roy comes on the site occasionally, but if not, I can let him know of the level of interest (note this in interest in having a table rather than just attending the event).

So for starters - I would like one table.

Dave L

Retired    Retired   

#10 [url]

Feb 19 12 5:33 PM

I will give it another couple of days and then I will go back to Roy, but it sounds like 4 or so tables from VAME members.  I do not know the proposed date yet; Roy simply said he would try and book something if he had enough interest.

Dave L

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

Feb 19 12 6:01 PM

Come on guys 25 quid a table? We all must have loads of spares even if we share tables. You will garantee double your money and talk about the thing you love to collect and sell.
Come on jump in on this.

Retired    Retired   

#18 [url]

Feb 25 12 11:57 AM

I have sent an external email to Roy was confirmed and possibles.  I will let you all know when I hear something.

-bltn

I have just realised my post does not make a lot of sense.  What I meant to say is that I have sent Roy an email advising him of the qty of confirmed and possibles from the posts above.  I will let you all know when I hear back from him.

Dave L

Retired    Retired   
Retired

Retired

bbcode help