Remove this ad

Lead

Jan 22 12 12:10 AM

Tags : :

smileHello Troopers heres some redbox figs, does anyone know what name they went under, has anyone got any carded or boxed items they can down load pics of, any info would be great,

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Jan 22 12 12:31 AM

thanks for the pics.. i've had a few red box bits turn up so nice to see the figures... they have a charm... i like them! 

Camo and denim shirt sailor set are nice... i'd keep them if i came across them! nice addition..

The two sailors faces in the same photo does look like a singles cover for 'Bros' 'When will I, will I be Famous?!'

:)

Slack

Click here to view the attachment

Retired    Retired   

#10 [url]

Feb 9 12 12:32 AM

smileCheers chaps, i know they are redbox figures just wondered what name they were under, like palitoy had action man, pedegree had Tommy Gunn, mintex had fighting yank, redbox had ....? anyone knows or were they just known as Redbox toys

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad

#13 [url]

Feb 10 12 12:38 AM

grinYes fighting Yank was mego and also Johnny Combat they both have Mintex on there backs, Mintex stands for Mego Internantional Textiles, I know redbox figuers are by Redbox Toys but what was his name, like ive said before action man is palitoy toys, Tommy gunn pedegree toys, fighting yank minntex ( mego)toys, Anyone know his name like could it be Tommy the fighting soldier, no cause salco toys made him, so anyone knows the name the Redbox figuers went under ?

Retired    Retired   

#14 [url]

Feb 10 12 9:22 AM

[image]Yes fighting Yank was mego and also Johnny Combat they both have Mintex on there backs, Mintex stands for Mego Internantional Textiles, I know redbox figuers are by Redbox Toys but what was his name, like ive said before action man is palitoy toys, Tommy gunn pedegree toys, fighting yank minntex ( mego)toys, Anyone know his name like could it be Tommy the fighting soldier, no cause salco toys made him, so anyone knows the name the Redbox figuers went under ?

-eagleeyeddave

sorry mate i know what you mean but dont know the right answer

Retired    Retired   

#17 [url]

Feb 11 12 10:23 AM

[image]No probs bud, guess i will have to keep searching the bay till a boxed one comes up and hopefuly i might find the little fellows name, if he have one

-eagleeyeddave

Don't know if this any use to you Dave, good reference for vintge knock-off figures.  Think link been on here before, but just in case you've not seen it smile

http://andybarnett1.tripod.com/id12.html

Sal

Retired    Retired   

#19 [url]

Mar 8 12 11:17 PM

Greetings,
 The fellows are called JOSE
 I do know that Hasbro sued Redbox for copyright infringment, and won.
 it was the hands that got redbox into trouble,.
 The box for the figure reads (THE JOSE BATTLE SERIES) on the top
 and on the bottom reads JOSE ACTION COMBAT SOLDIER.

Retired    Retired   

#20 [url]

Mar 8 12 11:30 PM

grinsmileHello Oldman thank you very much for the information, most appreciated, It does not supprise me Redbox got sued by Hasbro the figures are very simular esspecialy the hands, have you got any Redbox gear any boxed stuff ? If you have, any chance of down loading some pics, Thanks again, very happy in knowing there names
surprise
Oh mate just seen the pic you put on, wasent there earlyer,  Thanks a million, Have you any more,

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Retired

Retired

bbcode help