Remove this ad

Lead

Mar 24 12 10:37 AM

Tags : :

Got to be one of the cheapest on the market back in the day! He's so cheap I couldn't even stand him up!
who is he?

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#6 [url]

Mar 24 12 11:48 PM

I've got a few of those they were included in the cherelea jeeps for a while there's a sticker on the box figure included ,when I was a kid thought it would be an action man but it turned out to be that tragic piece of plastic

Retired    Retired   

#10 [url]

Mar 25 12 2:51 PM

They would have been sold and still are being sold under all different names.    The toy companies that have them knocked up are purely about making money with the lowest possible outlay so they'll buy up some old moulds or get new moulds copied from old ones or buy the licence to produce figures from a particular mould and then they get the factories churning them out.    The clothing and packaging,  the design on the packaging,  that will all be down to what's feasible in terms of cost / what's avaidable.     So you'll get the basically the same doll made in different plastics wearing different outfits in different packaging under lots of different names,  from the 1970s to now.          

Retired    Retired   

#12 [url]

Apr 20 12 8:17 AM

My nan used to buy me these as a kid instead of action man because action man was too dear and apparently they were "exactly the same!!" and we were only paying for the pretty packaging action man came in!!! silly old cow, and she wondered why i didnt like her much.

Retired    Retired   

#13 [url]

Apr 20 12 8:34 AM

My nan used to buy me these as a kid instead of action man because action man was too dear and apparently they were "exactly the same!!"

-rossini

Exactly the same with just a few, tiny, subtle (barely noticeable) differences.........................

Retired    Retired   

#14 [url]

Apr 20 12 8:43 AM

My nan used to buy me these as a kid instead of action man because action man was too dear and apparently they were "exactly the same!!"

-rossini

After intensive study I think I've got it, is the helmet a slightly lighter colour?

Retired    Retired   

#18 [url]

Jul 17 12 1:09 AM

if anyone has any of these they want to send me ill happily make them CASUALTIES!! ill get my .22 out and shoot the hell out of them. doubt itll take much though! so light the bullet would probably just push it over as there would be no resistance. 

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Retired

Retired

bbcode help