Remove this ad

Lead

Apr 1 12 8:16 PM

Tags : :

Hi guys,
            just found the link for this blog post on Facebook Group "The Sandbox" linking to Patches of Pride's blog article about these new truly 1/6th aircraft Hasbro are apparently due to be releasing soon in the US! 

Sorry if someone has already beat me to it posting this I did do a search first but found nothing.

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#3 [url]

Apr 1 12 9:44 PM

"Clearly Hasbro was finally, actually, LISTENING to all of the world’s devoted  GIjOE fans. What a breakthrough this new line promises to be. Start counting your pennies, Joeheads. On this first day of APRIL, we’d be FOOLS to miss out these new sets!"

......At the end was a bit of a cluegrin  LOL

Retired    Retired   

#5 [url]

Apr 1 12 11:57 PM

Awwww you guys are no fun! sad

Besides since it was posted after midday our time (in full Al Murray Pub Landlord mode) and we invented time which is why the Prime Meridian runs through Greenwich then it is NOT an April Fool just a plain old HOAX! 

How did I miss such an obvious clue as "Hasbro LISTENING to collectors"!!!! 

Oh well it's been a long day! I'm off to cry myself to sleep.crying

Retired    Retired   

#10 [url]

Apr 4 12 6:39 PM

I saw that article and my hopes were rising as my jaw was dropping and then I read the last sentence 

Looking at that Mercury box there's plenty of scope for some custom sets! 

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad

#14 [url]

May 3 12 6:53 PM

lol: but Joe's original pilot outfit was modelled on a Sabre pilot!

Is that what the swept-wing Cherilea jet is supposed to be? I couldn't identify it. Was wishing it had a scoop-nose: thought it would be passable as a Sabre if it did. I've always wondered why the only military aircraft they made for Joe was Navy rather than Air Force.

Going to check out your store now: always looking for new sources for cool stuff.

Retired    Retired   

#16 [url]

May 3 12 7:15 PM

Neat stuff. Is that Adventure Team pass 1/6 or 1/1? I think I need one, and probably one of those catalogue cds too. btw, the German catalogue cover says "Three fully-lifelike adventurers and 28 accurate (nature-true is the literal translation) action outfits from Schildkroet" Schildkroet being the German licensee.

Retired    Retired   

#17 [url]

May 3 12 7:22 PM

id love a sabre for my vam totally cool jet!!!!!! and/or a ww2 us marine/navy corsair oooooooo im drooling just thinking about it[image]

-charmic1

yeah. And a P-51 Mustang.

Also plan to get one of those Dragon Shermans, and a 21st Century Stuart to go with it. And the M8 Greyhound and M3 Halftrack from Hasbro while I'm at it. Going to have to take up bank-robbery to support this hobby.

Retired    Retired   

#19 [url]

May 4 12 12:54 PM

I think the Cherilea jet was discussed once before although I'm not sure where the thread is, on here or another forum, it looks very like the Folland Gnat pictured below and as you can see from the people in the pic it is not as far off scale as some planes.

The AT Passes are 1:1 although I could make a 1/6th one if you wanted it! Thanks for the German Translation. 

Retired    Retired   

#20 [url]

May 4 12 1:23 PM

I think the Cherilea jet was discussed once before although I'm not sure where the thread is, on here or another forum, it looks very like the Folland Gnat.

-winch

Absolutely!

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Retired

Retired

bbcode help