Remove this ad

Lead

May 24 12 9:06 PM

Tags : :

Hi Guys.

Was able to het outside with a few of my figures today. Hope to grab a bit more time soon.

MP

Realised just how difficult outside photography is to get right. More practice and time needed!!!

Cheers

Mark

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

May 24 12 9:25 PM

Mark loving the pics mate. Gotta agree with Dal RMP looks the business, though he does look as though he is ready to shoot the medic, which leaves the one in the back with quite a problem on his hands if he gets shot ! lol. Really like the camp Kommandant & with the baton behind his back makes him all the more authorititive. Well done Mark

Retired    Retired   

#7 [url]

May 25 12 6:02 PM

Nice looking commando Mark , did you have fun getting the duck weed off the canoe after the pics were done? lol Great pics though. Far as I'm aware Mark , the field jacket came with a zip fastening system not poppers. It suggests to me & it's only my opinion that the original zip either broke & poppers were put in , in their place. Or the jackets cleverly home made. slack may be better to ask I know he has a good example. Mine though has a zip.  

Retired    Retired   

#9 [url]

May 25 12 6:48 PM

Cheers guys. That duck weed sticks like glue!!! More for me to research. It has the feel of a later issue with the thickness of the material and it has a pallitoy Action Man label in the jacket. Hopefully Slack will pick up the post.

Mark

Retired    Retired   

#10 [url]

May 25 12 7:05 PM

Its the last issue one m8,i think its the one without the camo crayon and i also think that the m60 was all silver ,much harder to find than the other zipper one,in fact i have been looking for this version for a couple of years now.

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

May 25 12 7:12 PM

Cheers Logan5pris. That's a great bit of news. Picked it up pretty cheap off ebay, now I need to get the silver M60!!! Good luck in your quest, I'll keep an eye out for you.

Here's my Aussie. He's my only painted head, (so far!!!!)

Retired    Retired   

#14 [url]

May 25 12 7:28 PM

Great looking figure,you can see why he was popular with all that kit!...i remember looking through all the carded sets when i was young to see which had the most kit,especially weapons....jungle explorer was pretty good too...rifle,knuckle knife,machete,pistol and a leg knife...well kitted!!

Retired    Retired   

#20 [url]

May 25 12 8:08 PM

Thanks Guys. The Aussie is one of my favourites. The detail is amazing especially the first issue one. Love your Jungle Explorer Logan. I'll have to put him on my list of wants.

Mark

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Retired

Retired

bbcode help