Remove this ad

#43 [url]

Jun 1 12 7:00 PM

More great images Mark. Nice to see them outside. Looking forward though to seeing out n about. Quite funny really , but if you think of the size of this planet. You could go to the deepest depths of the rain forest & see no one. However , go there & take your pre arranged VAM out of a bag or box for pictures & your guaranteed to get someone stop & pause for a moment to absorb what your doing . Then ruin it all by saying mmmmmmm How odd !!! grin Great upload mate.

Retired    Retired   

#44 [url]

Jun 1 12 7:06 PM

Cheers guys. Yep Ade, that's my next step, got a great location about five minutes from my front door so no excuse! Captain Zero, felt like a rush back to long summer holidays had such great fun.

Mark

Retired    Retired   

#50 [url]

Jun 4 12 5:02 PM

Great picture Mark , particulary loving the hidden Commando. Wouldn't ebay be a better opition to get rid of your VAM though rather than blow them up !? Sorry Mark couldn't resist !!devil Truly great pictures though. Well done. grin

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad

#51 [url]

Jun 4 12 5:25 PM

My favourite as a kid, many hours throwing him out of the window until I cut his paracute off to make a batman cape!!! My kids love doing the same now. Sadly this is not my childhood one.

Red devil 1

He needs the para sticker on his overalls and for them to have an iron too. Actually his head is in a bad way and could probably do with a new one!!

Retired    Retired   

#60 [url]

Jun 7 12 2:43 AM

Thanks Tim. That's good advice. Next time I'm out I'll give it a go. These last few shots were actually taken with my camera
It's an old Minolta Dynax so not great but I think it makes a differance. Got my eye on a location in the local park, not quite got the shot in mind though. Hope you had a great time on Exmor.

Cheers

Mark

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Retired

Retired

bbcode help