Remove this ad

#122 [url]

Sep 21 13 1:53 PM

Mikey, are you looking for a French soldier? If yes, I could help you on this one, let me know 
Oh by the way, Sparky...He looks really great its a nice addition and the carded GI JOe sleeping bag is fantastic

Retired    Retired   

#125 [url]

Oct 7 13 1:59 PM

Never thought I have  Space Ranger, Now I'd like a couple more!!!!! I've got the pale blue suit so that's a good start :-)

This is the Talking Space Commander, one day I'd like to get all the Talkers. Thanks to BLTN, Matt and Sal. Also Brian from Ammo for the torso.

Retired    Retired   

#126 [url]

Oct 7 13 2:09 PM

he looks great mark:-)

V.A.M.E there can be only one.

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad

#128 [url]

Oct 10 13 7:16 PM

Well, it's a rubbish photo but tomorrow the collection goes to the packing boxes :-( Lots of help with this. Clive and Taffy from AMMO for the figure and large part of the outfit and Andy AMCC and Mike here for the rest. Just need the scarf and holster and he is done. When we get to the other side of the move and recover from the huge removal costs I want to get the River Craft too :-)

Retired    Retired   

#132 [url]

Oct 12 13 2:29 PM

Thanks for your comments guys. Sadly the road goes with our hose move but least we still have a garden.

Took these before he went in the box. Got his scarf to despite a purchase ban!!!

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Retired

Retired

bbcode help