Remove this ad

#85 [url]

Jan 12 11 12:50 PM

Good Morning Vame,

I am a newbie having just joined. Full of the joys of spring having re-discovered several painted head in the loft while moving house, brought back memories and renewed enthusiasm. delighted to part of the forum.

Ian.

Retired    Retired   

#86 [url]

Jan 12 11 1:09 PM

Great to have you with us Ian. 

Same happened to me when my old troops emerged from the attic & I have never looked back! 

Are they complete? Got any pictures?

Mike AKA mraction will be thrilled to have another PH fan aboard!

Any questions or help just fire away as someone will always have the answer.

Nick 

Retired    Retired   

#88 [url]

Jan 18 11 1:53 PM

:-)

I will post some pictures on the weekend - I have 14 Ph's some of them were a bit tatty, a few of them needed some bits and bobs to complete them - and now I have 5 more or less complete Infantrymen and 5 more or less complete Germans, the Germans are all yellow haired with the brits all red, brown and black.

I have a couple more in mid-repair, fixed one on the weekend, a knee repair which I was pleased with and I need to find a few right forearms to bring the others up to the same state.

thanks for the welcome guys.

Ian.

Retired    Retired   

#90 [url]

Jan 18 11 8:35 PM

Good Morning Vame,I am a newbie having just joined. Full of the joys of spring having re-discovered several painted head in the loft while moving house, brought back memories and renewed enthusiasm. delighted to part of the forum.Ian.

-cheshire

Epic! Look forward to seeing some photos 

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad

#91 [url]

Jan 18 11 10:27 PM

Welcome one and all to the forum lets see some pics real soon.

"It all started when Mike and I and Mitch were out on a mission in Supercar" Going in to my second childhood? No way! I never came out of the first! If Speedway was easy they would have called it Football. The Bees have the answers.

Retired    Retired   

#92 [url]

Mar 15 11 7:11 PM

Hello soldiers,

Blackmagic here reporting for duty.

Collected VAM back in the early 90's until family life took over and price's got a bit silly in mid 90's when Alan Hall pushed them up. Now kids have grown up and bank balance is a bit healthy for a change, I'm revisiting my collection and interest. I did appreciate Alans' 40th anniversary reproduction waves and wish he'd launched all of Action Mans range and not stopped at wave 14 (some people I know will disagree, but he rejuvinated a lot of interest in AM and it was relatively affordable). Have you seen the price of the Aston Villa footballer on ebay (£999.00) Alan Halls was about £40

Interested in all things Action Man including boxed, loose, VAM, MAM, 40th, vehicles etc. Even got some McDonalds Action Man toys, the 45 single etc.

Where's those mug, mouse mat and VAME boxes etc with pics?

Just need to get a camera now to get some pics of my collection up and a new house to store all the stuff I'm going to collect.

Cheers, see you soon at a show.

Retired    Retired   

#100 [url]

Apr 8 12 8:19 PM

Hi thanks for the very warm welcome. I have been collecting for just over a year now only meant to get the one to remind me of the great toys we had in our childhood but well I guess you know how addictive collecting these figures are. I will put up some photos soon. Though if any of you are members of the vintage action man group on facebook I have some up there already.

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Retired

Retired

bbcode help