Remove this ad

Lead

Nov 12 08 11:38 AM

Tags : :

hi guys so come on who plays with their 40th outfits and action men . .???? i know we all play with the vintage guys AND it dont matter .. as i asking as my son had one and it dident last an hour legs.. arms.. head .all fell off ??? i know my sons only 5 but dident we have them at that age . i was going to send it back to ML but i chucked it out as i was peed off as i had to give my son one off mine LOl they are mine wwwaahhhhh stamping my feet having a BF (bitch fit)as the wife calls it ...at the time and some off you guys are asking for ML to make some tanks so on ?????

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#4 [url]

May 19 13 6:30 AM

It's not playing. It's called "arranging your collection". A fellow action figure collector told me that. I like the humor of it.

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad

#6 [url]

May 20 13 8:31 PM

I dont step arround with my figures and don't let them talk to each other wile holding them and letting them make little jumps with each word they are supposed to say...but i like arranging them a lot and i do it as oft as possible.

Retired    Retired   

#7 [url]

May 27 13 3:02 AM

I get into trouble for staging battles on the lounge floor. AF or VAM, either way its not uncommon to get scolded for making a mess.

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Retired

Retired

bbcode help