Remove this ad

Lead

Aug 11 12 3:30 PM

Tags : :

The sharp-eyed amongst you may have noticed a few changes in the VAME Forum Admins & Moderators panel recently. 

thisbitterpill and action_trooper have stepped down as Admin and Mod respectively due to other interests taking priority at the moment.  On behalf of the Admin team and all the VAME members I'd like to thank them for their contributions and for all their hard work in establishing VAME as the online home for vintage Action Man enthusiasts everywhere. 

captain-zero (Nick) has had to take a break from his Admin duties temporarily and tjm160 (Tim) has stepped up to Admin to cover until Nick is back with us.

Last, but not least, I'd like to give a very warm welcome to v8mikey (Mike), who has kindly agreed to take on the role of Moderator.  He will be a great asset to the team and makes the Admin team truly international, reflecting the diverse membership we have.  Many thanks, Mike, for stepping up. 

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Aug 11 12 6:09 PM

I'm a painted eye, and so not as sharp eyed as the rest! 
Look forward to welcoming Nick back when the time is right, and in the meantime, hearty congratulations to Tim and Mike!
Good for you, gentlemen!

Retired    Retired   

#3 [url]

Aug 11 12 9:07 PM

A big 'thank you' to James & Daz for all of their work building up the site  Hope to welcome Nick back soon and congrats to Mikey who is now 100% of the admin team down-under 

Retired    Retired   

#4 [url]

Aug 11 12 9:23 PM

Good luck and best wishes to Daz (TBP) and Action_trooper , Hope you pop in and see us now and again
also wishing Nick (cpt zero) a speedy return and hope all is well.
  Well Done Tim for stepping up to look after his duties
Congratulations Mikey welcome to the Team.

Retired    Retired   

#6 [url]

Aug 14 12 7:57 PM

Completing the refresh of the VAME Admin team, I'd like to welcome para1974 (Andy) as Moderator, who has kindly agreed to help out.

A big thanks to Andy for agreeing to contribute his experience and a fresh perspective to the Admin team. 

Retired    Retired   

#12 [url]

Aug 15 12 2:15 AM

Thanks for the welcome Mike - 
"I promise I will do my best, and do my duty to God and to VAME......." on hang on that was the cub scouts wasn't it!? [image]

-para1974

Just VAME will be fine Andy although I think at times we need the extra help from God here.

Retired    Retired   

#13 [url]

Aug 15 12 2:16 AM

Cheers Andy[image]    Another graphics man on the team, result[image]    Now we just need to get you into making fabric insignia[image]

-action_mat

Oh yeah. And some more repro decals that cannot be sourced. Your the man.

Retired    Retired   

#14 [url]

Aug 15 12 8:55 AM

'...A big thanks to Andy for agreeing to contribute his experience and a fresh perspective to the Admin team. ' [image]

Congratulation, Andy, and all the very best - looks like you've got a great team around you!

Retired    Retired   

#15 [url]

Aug 15 12 1:48 PM

Welcome aboard Andy 

....."I promise I will do my best, and do my duty to God and to VAME......." on hang on that was the cub scouts wasn't it!? [image]

-para1974

The main differences being that they have a better budget and adult leadership 

Retired    Retired   

#19 [url]

Sep 9 12 7:58 PM

As you know, Tim (tjm160) has been standing in as Admin to cover Nick's (captain-zero) duties for a while.  Now that Nick is back, Tim has stepped down again and we'd like to thank him for helping out in this way. 

However, Tim has also reviewed his involvement with the forum and has taken the decision to resign from VAME completely, partly as a result of recent disagreements on the forum, but also because the hobby was taking too much time away from other family commitments.  So, he's decided to take a complete break.  It's a sad day for the Admin Team that we have to make this announcement and I know that he will be missed by many members as well who have enjoyed Tim's photography, crazily ambitious projects and deep knowledge of all things VAM.

Still, we all move on, and we wish Tim the very best with whatever the future holds. 

Retired    Retired   

#20 [url]

Sep 9 12 8:10 PM

AND a BIG thaks to tim for the help...and im sure wa are all very sorry to see him go .. as he done a fab job .. good luck tim and  see you soon    DONT BE  A STARANGER ....

Retired    Retired   
Remove this ad
Retired

Retired

bbcode help